1. Will the characters be deleted after the beta end?
    OFC :facepalm:

2. Do i need to apply for beta or is it open for everyone?

3. Can we have higher rates of x7 at least. Most of us like the x7 rates in current warmane and dont want to experience the tedious leveling. A few players keep saying they want lower rates but they arent speaking for everyone.

4. Well, We don't need a new realm we just need a new smooth client I mean the classic client that's all.

5. You talk about overused excuse against 1x and in the next paragraph say "(please make it pve)". Thats sounds like you don't like anything announced in this new realm. .
    Queue times for RDF will still be atleast 10min unless you're a tank and/or healer so you will need to do quests in the zones so yes, PvE is my preferred choice, I've had enough of the stupid crap that happens on servers like Icecrown and S1/2 Frostmourne where people who had bought all their gear just comes in and kill you multiple times. If you so desperately crave world pvp, just flag yourself for pvp, period.
    The whole vanilla experience is indeed about the JOURNEY, not the end, endgame was never the core focus so 1x is essential.
    I can already hear all the sheep screaming at the top of their lungs, "YOU CAN ALWAYS DECREASE YOUR RATE TO 1x." Thats not the point here because if we do we will be so far behind everyone else and will have problems finding groups for dungeons.

6. Can we have higher rates of x7 at least. Most of us like the x7 rates in current warmane and dont want to experience the tedious leveling. A few players keep saying they want lower rates but they arent speaking for everyone.
    Nor are you for 7x, which is a horrible idea, you have Icecrown for that.

7. It's not really an excuse, the user is just stating the fact that *most* adults don't have the time to play vanilla on 1x rates in 2023. It should be save to assume that most people in the playerbase of this *20 year old game* are adults with jobs, that means more people can enjoy it with variable exp rates that fit their real life, it's not about laziness, more about priorities.
    I've never played vanilla as an adult, but I'm sure as hell not grinding for months at a time. So for me personally 1x rates are simply not an option.
    Exp rate x1 is indeed a bit boring. But exp rate x5 is also an extremely bad idea.

I just hope there won't be a marketplace like icecrown. After half a year of playing, I managed to kill only 6 bosses. I just kept hearing that my GS was too small to try. That for LK mm you need a minimum of 6.3k GS ...

8. Nor are you for 7x, which is a horrible idea, you have Icecrown for that.
    your idea of x1 is horrible and will just have tons of bots because people dont want to waste so much time leveling. we should have a poll. anyways ill probably will be able to bear x5 leveling but not x1, x1 is awful.

9. Please add shop items two tiers from release we all saw what happend to the TBC realm you released few years ago.You release T5 content added T4 items and sudently the realm died.

10. That's a terribly overused excuse against x1, I also have obligations such as work. I much prefer x1 for the first portion of the season ranging from weeks-months depending on lenght before going into tbc. Heck, just wait with it until TBC is out entirely when Blood Elves and Space Goats need to catch up.
    Only lazy people who wants everything on a silver platter want boosted exp rates.

With that said, my 2 most important questions are if the realm will be PvE (please make it pve) or PvP and shop only allowing items from previous raid tier, lets say Naxxramas is out and with that the shop should only have items from AQ40 in it at most, to preserve some sort of integrity.

Well thanks god ur the voice of minority. :D Warmane have learned the lesson with TBC im sure. Fact here: The 1x server called "Medivh" have died after a short period of time, and the 5x one named "Outland" survived for years.

11. Beta is in August, so any ETA how long it will last + when the server will actually release? My guess earliest end of September.

Also would like to again ask to lower the XP rates. For vanilla 5X seems to high. This server already has RDF so making it 5x seems kinda overkill. Since noone will quest on launch and just go play dungeons. So please lower it to atleast 3x.

12. TBC died because of the drastic faction imbalance and disinterest after the initial hype. People generally don't like mindless reputation grinding in TBC while also being the most alt unfriendly expansion since there is just too much stuff to work on on your main. There were also two TBC servers that some people might have forgotten, one of which was 1x and it died after a few months because everyone was playing on the other higher xp realm.
    Oh so im not the only one who remember that! Thanks dude, you even mentioned it earlier then me. 100% agreed.

13. Queue times for RDF will still be atleast 10min unless you're a tank and/or healer so you will need to do quests in the zones so yes, PvE is my preferred choice, I've had enough of the stupid crap that happens on servers like Icecrown and S1/2 Frostmourne where people who had bought all their gear just comes in and kill you multiple times. If you so desperately crave world pvp, just flag yourself for pvp, period.
    The whole vanilla experience is indeed about the JOURNEY, not the end, endgame was never the core focus so 1x is essential.
    I can already hear all the sheep screaming at the top of their lungs, "YOU CAN ALWAYS DECREASE YOUR RATE TO 1x." Thats not the point here because if we do we will be so far behind everyone else and will have problems finding groups for dungeons.
    It never was about the journey, it was engineered just like todays games around keeping the player in the loop for as long as it's bearable for them to keep paying monthly fees. Besides, the most popular genre similar to that of wow at the time was diablo II, in which it was notoriously hard to reach level 99, so part of the "challenge" in wow was that it is still a hard won thing, but clearly much easier than it was in diablo. It was already a bad design in d2, otherwise you would have seen actual players reach max level not just bots. The whole thing was basically engineered around drop chances and farming, which was a perfect breeding/testing pool for botting. That's why the xp required for level 60 in wow and the time required for that was drastically lower, and drop chances became way more fixed and good items attainable by regular raiding instead of mindless open world farming, which is again, a perfect job for a bot (a boring dog**** monotonous, repetitive task). If you still want that 1x, just set your rates lower. Being so far behind is exactly the problem of people arguing against 1x rates who don't have the time and dedication to treat a game like a profession.

14. What do you think about adding an NPC that could change the racial class? For example, the first time would be free, and for each subsequent time you would have to pay a grant, or farm a special item from a raid or dungeon

15. I prefer higher rates, x5 is okay x8 would be better. Dont forget how long it takes to level up in vanilla.

First ... 1321222324253373123 ... Last