1. Is the druid armor just not appearing in the vendor?

2. I don't know why those people that want wpvp so badly thinks that wpvp will die if RDF happens to be at vanilla era. I think you just don't play at warmane now, or blizz classic realms, because the wpvp happens all the way. What do you guys want, a full time bg at all places?

Don't get me wrong, I like pvp a lot, but this IS a side thing on the game. I mean, we are all going to play a seasonal realm that progress through the PvE content, not PvP one.

RDF will just happen to be a quality of life that aid people that can't play all day long, how I think you guys that only want wpvp may do all day. If you guys really played vanilla, you should know how vexing is to from a group for a low level dungeon, just to complete a quest with good rewards and good xp value. I know it will be x5, or maybe x3 if they listen some of us, as I agree x3 is a good rating too, so this will be not an issue, but you should think on people that will not start on day one.
    They just want to come to max level characters and attack people 40 levels lower than them.

That is the kind of wPvP they're doing on Lordaeron. And oh, don't forget to also spawn kill the flight master.

It's not about wPVP. It's about having their ganking opportunities reduced. Because every time you come to Tanaris or Tarren Mill or STV with your max level character or with one or two other friends, the gankers (usually hunters) are scurrying away like the rats they are.

So yeah nah yeah. RDF all the way.

3. Alternatively.
    make quest exp x 3-5
    then mob exp x2-3
    self adjustable. so this would encourage questing in PVP realm instead of RDF.
    win - win for all i think.
    those that wanna RDF level can still do it. and no risk of ganking.
    those that wanna risk getting ganked, can quest, for more exp.

but i still am a supporter for PVE realm.
    I'm not a fan of pve just for 1reason. vanilla himself didn't go well with pve. after some time u don't know how to spend time there is not a lot of work in it. so pvp realm with hard work for questing and rep with open world PVP makes it harder and more fun to play IMO- for xp the Warmane staff needs to think how the total player thinks. i personally rather 1x but with rdf I'm sure many ppl sit in the city and spam RDF so y a bit higher like 2x 3x will be fine so ppl coming for quests in open world

4. They just want to come to max level characters and reype people 40 levels lower than them.

That is the kind of wPvP they're doing on Lordaeron. And oh, don't forget to also spawn kill the flight master.

It's not about wPVP. It's about having their ganking opportunities reduced. Because every time you come to Tanaris or Tarren Mill or STV with your max level character or with one or two other friends, the gankers (usually hunters) are scurrying away like the rats they are.

So yeah nah yeah. RDF all the way.
    You are forgetting that everyone starts out at level 1 on a fresh realm, so WPVP in the beginning is awesome when everyone is equal level. The people who speed run to 60 with 5x rdf and then go straight into the world at 60 to start pvping are the losers who ruin it for the lower levels who can have some nice fun and fair WPVP. That being said, I think RDF is perfectly fine, and my only issue is with the high rate. Prefer 2x/3x. Part of the charm of vanilla is how the early game has meaning because every upgrade matters. If you speedrun to 60, that makes some of the early game gear useless and will lead to a stale meta quicker, (again part of charm of a fresh server, is everyone starts off weak, no shadowmourne full wrathful warriors sitting in your quest giver locations).

5. I meant that 100% chance that the result will be in favor of the wotlk stuff not that 100% will pick it. My bad on the phrasing.

6. Can't we just have a full vanilla experience without everyone whining?

7. i think PVP realm vanila is all about whining and dying.. hahahah.
    jk jk
    :D

8. I'm more concerned about what is there to do after you hit 60 on x5 in probably 3 days if you are a casual player and within 24h if you are aiming for it, considering that vanilla content is so ice age and boring, that leveling is a huge chunk of the whole game content isn't x5 will be a little bit way too fast?

9. once you hit 60, you need to farm gold / rep. (of cos avoid ganked and dying if PVP realm)
    and gear up and profession up to get ready for raids. (nerfed or buffed difficulty)
    not to mention consumables..
    thats of cos for the min-max players.
    Casuals will probably farm gold and alts and PUG raids.
    if BG are open, then add BG too of cos :D

10. I'm more concerned about what is there to do after you hit 60 on x5 in probably 3 days if you are a casual player and within 24h if you are aiming for it, considering that vanilla content is so ice age and boring, that leveling is a huge chunk of the whole game content isn't x5 will be a little bit way too fast?
    If you don't want any of the vanilla end game content, then it's probably not the realm for you. It's probably not the realm for me either to be fair because of the x5. But, sometimes you're not the majority it is aimed at.

You can please all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time. But you can't please all the people all the time.

I'd like a x1 PvE progressive realm. But I accept that I'm in the minority there too, so will stick to where I am.

11. getting pre raid BIS takes a lot of time (if that's still a requirement)
    and if you are hybrid, that's another can of worms all together

12. cant for this, to experience all the classic content, i will say tho that the 5x xp is a bit much for classic hold off on that till tbs i think a 2 or 3x for classic would be good, about wpvp i think that it sucks for leveling on the other server because of lvl 80 ganking you all the time when your questing bu this wont be a problem on onyxia because we all start at lvl 1 so i am good with this being a pvp server if it is, one thing i would ask of the devs is to make transmog a bit more like retail where the apperences are account wide and you dont have to have it in oyur bag this would make transmog so much easier especially for the harder to get items like sulfuras or shadowmourn like i wouldnt want to do the shadowmourne q all over again on an alt just to get the transmog, keep the scrolls tho they are good, cant wait for this server

13. oh my god 80 pages of people *****ing about 5x, seriously feel sorry for the moderators/devs.

14. I'm more concerned about what is there to do after you hit 60 on x5 in probably 3 days if you are a casual player and within 24h if you are aiming for it, considering that vanilla content is so ice age and boring, that leveling is a huge chunk of the whole game content isn't x5 will be a little bit way too fast?
    100% u right. We make a lot of opinion about it i hope they consider it

15. oh my god 80 pages of people *****ing about 5x, seriously feel sorry for the moderators/devs.
    that's the point of this thread? you think this forum is cosmetic or something?
    you better make some room on your personal data server where looks like all those 80 pages are stored on, since you are that worried about their amount ,because this is only the beginning

First ... 3373818283848593133 ... Last