1. This unironically should be bannable on forum at this point lol.
    Differing opinion = ban. lol.

2. can we talk for 1000 time about draeneis/be and how cool can be in classic? im sorry, im just exited

3. Differing opinion = ban. lol.
    nah it's just reached the point when you cannot tell if guy is trolling or being serious

4. Will the vanilla 20 player raids Zul Gurub and AQ20 be changed to 10 player raids?

5. when is the server expected to be officially released

6. can we talk for 1000 time about draeneis/be and how cool can be in classic? im sorry, im just exited
    It's been talked, and it's not going to happen.

Will the vanilla 20 player raids Zul Gurub and AQ20 be changed to 10 player raids?
    Only 40 mans are changed to 25's.

when is the server expected to be officially released
    No news of that. It may take time as we have only tested 1-60 content. We haven't even touched 60-70 or 70-80. Depending on if we get to test those too, I would personally guess the release being aimed at mid April, similar to FM seasons' start.

7. April is crazy. People hope the release will be this year. Raids work, dungeons pretty much work fine, there are some quest and class bugs here and there, surely those do not need half a year to be fixed.

8. April is crazy. People hope the release will be this year. Raids work, dungeons pretty much work fine, there are some quest and class bugs here and there, surely those do not need half a year to be fixed.
    FISHING wasn't working and was fixed yesterday. Many of the "end game" dungeons have reports where they're not working correctly. I doubt most of the raids have been run/tested to see if they're also suffering. Two days ago Hunters were able to mark as many mobs as they wanted.

I don't think the realm is ready for Warmane standards for launch. As much as you, I, and everyone else would love to be able to play...it's not ready.

9. can we talk for 1000 time about draeneis/be and how cool can be in classic? im sorry, im just exited
    dude it's ugly as hell, not cool at all. two races with the specific introduction storyline for BC are getting added in classic. how is that cool in any way?

10. We haven't even touched 60-70 or 70-80.
    F that honestly. I hope theyll let us play 1-60 stuff while working on the rest of things.

11. FISHING wasn't working and was fixed yesterday. Many of the "end game" dungeons have reports where they're not working correctly. I doubt most of the raids have been run/tested to see if they're also suffering. Two days ago Hunters were able to mark as many mobs as they wanted.

I don't think the realm is ready for Warmane standards for launch. As much as you, I, and everyone else would love to be able to play...it's not ready.
    Honestly I dunno if you are right or not. My wish Is still a startup in September but... fore sure if the release date Is really so far in less than 1 month no One Is going to spend time on It in debugging but moving to other projects/servers

12. today i try to lvl up in icecrown 5x xp. and i figure it out its complete joke if its gonna be for onyxia vanilla or tbc. i don't fell it before but now i understand. with 5x u will lvl up in half a day and the realm will be empty less than a month i will 100% guaranty that for u. there not a lot work to do in vanilla. the game is not look like wotlk or any higher expansion so i ask u to think about it warmane staff. the wotlk player will not enjoy the vanilla server they will come and go back to wotlk again u most think about how vanilla player want it or enjoy it. sure u will have many player coming from another servers to test onyxia. that what i think u most consider it. i play many years vanilla. there are not much work to do. not much mount farming no achivement no transmug not so benefit rep and with 5x xp.

13. today i try to lvl up in icecrown 5x xp. and i figure it out its complete joke if its gonna be for onyxia vanilla or tbc. i don't fell it before but now i understand. with 5x u will lvl up in half a day and the realm will be empty less than a month i will 100% guaranty that for u. there not a lot work to do in vanilla. the game is not look like wotlk or any higher expansion so i ask u to think about it warmane staff. the wotlk player will not enjoy the vanilla server they will come and go back to wotlk again u most think about how vanilla player want it or enjoy it. sure u will have many player coming from another servers to test onyxia. that what i think u most consider it. i play many years vanilla. there are not much work to do. not much mount farming no achivement no transmug not so benefit rep and with 5x xp.
    If you want 1x you are free to go play official classic era. But tell me this, why should majority of players suffer for the minority ? You are like 5% of people who want 1x and thee rest 95% of us dont give af about your sadistic tendencies

14. I hope it's PVE. I don't want to fight the other side...

First ... 2171111119120121122123131 ... Last