1. Will everyone be able to access the beta? Will the progress have wipe?

2. @Mercy - How long will the beta last for?

3. Dear warmane? I give two sincere suggestions?
    1.Vanilla content = Vanilla talents? There are many many many mature vanilla private realm?1.12 or 1.14?I hope Onyxia has warmane's characteristic and keep it, 51/71 wlk talents user for Vanilla?may be a good idea?
    2.Beta server does not retain game characters? It's not important if duration of the beta less a week, otherwise hope retain game characters.

4. Ikr, I want Pandarens, Worgens, Kul Tirans, Lightforged Draeneis, Void Elves, Mechagnomes, Goblins, High Mountain Tauren, Mag'har Orcs, Nightborne, Vulperas, and Zandalari Trolls to be playable in WotLK. Not having them makes 0 sense. /s

Blood Elves and Draeneis are TBC thing, not vanilla. Same goes for DK's and WotLK.
    Did you even read what you quoted? It seems you didn't. Talents will reflect the expansion.

RDF is QoL update, same as higher rates. If you want to crawl on 30 grit sandpaper to reach level 60 or dungeon entrances, go a head.
    but if for some reason you all consider having blood elfs in classic, please let it be with that goofy *** look, will be really funny (till tbc). also like you say, maybe new skins or "races" but just the skin, like they have the racials from the faction you choose: orcs= nightborne/ humans: void elves. but i know, classic guys don't want it. please classic guys it was just vague idea, stop, we don't need more pages

5. Dear warmane? I give two sincere suggestions?
    1.Vanilla content = Vanilla talents? There are many many many mature vanilla private realm?1.12 or 1.14?I hope Onyxia has warmane's characteristic and keep it, 51/71 wlk talents user for Vanilla?may be a good idea?
    2.Beta server does not retain game characters? It's not important if duration of the beta less a week, otherwise hope retain game characters.
    it's just a beta, but i think they want the classic talents/spells. make only 5-7 spec playables with all the parsing/minmax crazy dudes and pvp. bro it is crazy they want those 1 hour, 30-15 min cd in spells. or those 8-12% base mana spells. big mana issues till naxx

6. Having RDF in Vanilla is already bad enough, since its supposed to be THE open world expansion. It will already decrease what Vanilla makes Vanilla. If the server will also launch as PvE Realm, i would be really dissapointed. It was totally fine for Frostmourne, since it was Wotlk, which is not "open world" focused, but for Vanilla and TBC, it def should be PvP.

Theres so much you need to farm open world, if it cant be contested its going to be a ****show. Imagine Server hits TBC and you cant contest farmspots like Elemental Plateau. Big yikes
    And how are you going to contest members of your OWN faction? Your ****show will continue with members of your own faction now!

7. it's just a beta, but i think they want the classic talents/spells. make only 5-7 spec playables with all the parsing/minmax crazy dudes and pvp. bro it is crazy they want those 1 hour, 30-15 min cd in spells. or those 8-12% base mana spells. big mana issues till naxx
    its not a problem, you just gotta get good at the game

8. @Mercy - How long will the beta last for?
    Yea same question :) Few months?

9. x5 with optional x1-3 sounds like a good idea. x5 is nice because people can level multiple alts. alts will keep the game alive with just 1 raid/phase available. most people who want x1 will spend 6-8days / played to level their char, will not level a 2nd one after that and will casually raid log for few months before they most likely stop playing. I've played on x1 retail and seen this too many times.
    Totally agree except x5 thing, I think x3 would be ideal for both leveling alts and make leveling progress better.
    Besides, I think RDF is a good idea in here because walking to some leveling dungeons for the Alliance is a complete torture and I think this won't affect world pvp badly.

• Experience rate of x5
    RDF: Will be enabled with Vanilla.
    YES !!! It's a nice compromise when Frostmourne was a 7x experience boost.

10. if its a PVE realm, even at x5.. i think players will consider to quest in open world.
    if its a PVP realm, at x5. players will just spam rdf.

will this be true or false ?

11. if its a PVE realm, even at x5.. i think players will consider to quest in open world.
    if its a PVP realm, at x5. players will just spam rdf.

will this be true or false ?
    classes like hunter and druid who can quest very fast will probably prefer questing, and with a lot of people in dungeons, questing will be easier for those who choose it over dungeons, so i think both will be good options and it will be more about personal preference.

12. Probably I missed the post but WOTLK talents will be active through all the phases?

13. Probably I missed the post but WOTLK talents will be active through all the phases?
    Hard to explain if you can't even read the two main posts...

First ... 949575859606169109 ... Last