1. Probably I missed the post but WOTLK talents will be active through all the phases?
    Corresponding expansive have its own talents so vanilla will have vanilla talents

2. Why can't you read with comprehension? Where did I say PvE only? I suggest giving a choice. You like to kill and be killed - you turn on PvP and you have what you like. Don't force those who don't want it. Just try to understand that it's not pleasant for others.
    I agree with you. I don't like leveling and having to be level 60 to raid is a dictatorship. I should be able to raid at level 1! If you dont like it then level to 60? Don't force those who don't want it.

Implement level 1 raiding, level 80 raids for the people who simply don't want to exist under the dictatorship of classic and make sure all classes can wear all items. My priest should after all not be bound by the rules of a dictatorship just because i want to wear a Sulfuras with Brutal Gladiator gear while raiding a level 60 raid as a level 1.

3. I think x5 is too high rate. It would be cool 1x or 3x maximum.

4. Hard to explain if you can't even read the two main posts...
    Ok thanks.

5. Corresponding expansive have its own talents so vanilla will have vanilla talents
    Thats bad, cuz vanilla talents were bad.

6. Thats bad, cuz vanilla talents were bad.
    Then don't play Vanilla? that's how the games was, and what people want, why would you else play Vanilla? besides saving T3 items for transmog in WotLK :D

7. What client for Onyxia?? 3.3.5a??

8. x3 might not be that bad here, yea.

9. Question

I am gonna play as priest. Question is will there be class racials spells in the game? like Desperate prayer, Fear Ward etc...

10. Then don't play Vanilla? that's how the games was, and what people want, why would you else play Vanilla? besides saving T3 items for transmog in WotLK :D
    I need to play it cuz I want to progress to TBC then WOTLK.
    Love the Vanilla feel and Azeroth just gameplay was bad.

11. I agree with you. I don't like leveling and having to be level 60 to raid is a dictatorship. I should be able to raid at level 1! If you dont like it then level to 60? Don't force those who don't want it.

Implement level 1 raiding, level 80 raids for the people who simply don't want to exist under the dictatorship of classic and make sure all classes can wear all items. My priest should after all not be bound by the rules of a dictatorship just because i want to wear a Sulfuras with Brutal Gladiator gear while raiding a level 60 raid as a level 1.
    Sometimes it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

12. Pls pls pls be a pvp server, vanilla's whole point is lvling and pvp if we're being honest.
    Most vanilla servers are pvp, and warmane is the king of pvp, so with its popularity a pvp vanilla server would be a dream come true!

13. I sense a failure and a quick wipe of the server due to unbalance. 70% of players will just choose horde. In a few days everyone will do a few alts and no pvp will just make it boring...
    But maybe admins will start listening after beta...
    I remember good old joke about this. :)
    As horde you can play as orc !!! ... you can play as troll !!! ....you can play as tauren !!! ...you can play as undead !!!
    As ally you can play as human, short human, shorter human and human with long ears.

14. I remember good old joke about this. :)
    As horde you can play as orc !!! ... you can play as troll !!! ....you can play as tauren !!! ...you can play as undead !!!
    As ally you can play as human, short human, shorter human and human with long ears.
    Well, as horde you can play as green human, long ears and fangs human, cow human, dead human.

15. RDF, Dual Spec, 25 man raid?. I was very hyped. But that's no longer vanilla exp.

First ... 1050585960616270110 ... Last