1. so in terms of spells everything will be just like in vanilla for the first content tier? personally I dislike lots of the vanilla mechanics (paladin seals disappearing upon judgment for example) so I would have preferred to have all wotlk spells/mechanics for vanilla content but ah well, this sounds pretty nice either way

2. It's not that x5 makes it harder for people to play. X5 makes it easier for people who farm mining and herbalism with bots. Leveled bots farm mining and herbalism and normal players can't find anything. Is this server for humans or for bots like icecrown?

3. i think 5x will be perfect. not every player is playing 7/24 and casual players want fast progress like me. i cant spent 10 hours a day to be max level. and actually leveling on vanilla is so boring which will result in loss of many new players.

4. i WAS excited. now im not a BIT !
    xp rate x5 ?!?!? no vanilla exprience! REALLY ? x5 ?! all vanilla's fun is leveling
    RDF Available ?!??!? :D NO THANKS... i wanted to FEEL my achievment when i GET TO a dungeon and work hard for it (and for forming a party)

This is not VANILLA... its just a custom realm, which i gladly want to play custom stuff "SOME WHERE ELSE" if you know what i mean :D
    this is not vanilla...
    u lost my excitement :/
    x5 ! what a joke :D

5. i think 5x will be perfect. not every player is playing 7/24 and casual players want fast progress like me. i cant spent 10 hours a day to be max level. and actually leveling on vanilla is so boring which will result in loss of many new players.
    And for that reason you want to make a bot friendly server instead of doing exp rate x8 like I suggested? If you can count on x8, it will be easier for you to lvl up, as long as a human is playing, not a programmed bot.

6. high rates would objectively be bad for the leveling process in vanilla.
    anyone who has leveled on vanilla servers that have high rates would tell you this.
    you could barely buy mount and stuff on Frostmourne x7 (which was a wotlk design through and through), how do people propose to solve this?
    you could increase gold drop rates (inflation go brrr), reduce spell train and mount train cost, or put rates back to normal or 1.5x or something.
    That's why I've been rooting for x3 rates as a compromise in between suggested high rates by WM staff (x5) and normal rates (x1) ---> this must be paired together with personal variable rates for each player so everyone can accomodate and setup their own pace. Also if most people will use RDF for leveling, they don't need as much gold for spells and practically no need for mount or items ( if they skip professions ). Many people here don't simply have time or mood for normal leveling proccess. They did it so many times before they don't want to be bothered again. These players can switch to x3 - which is IMO an acceptable number. It's not that grindy to be offputing and at the same time provides tolerable amount of time needed to be invested and also they won't be that much away from others.

Increasing any kind of drop rates, reputation, gold or whatever that is not XP related would be frankly quite strange and it would send it right it into the "fun" section of servers where any acclaimed achievement have little value since it took considerably lower time and effort to complete it. I hope this kind of change is not in correlation with WM ideas, really this project should be treated as something special, I have a feeling that people expect here another x7 server that progresses in a lightspeed to Wotlk and stays there as a replacement for recently closed realm, hopefully it won't be this case.

7. the idea of increasing exp between vanilla, tbc and wrath sounds great for the people that dont want to play the previous expansion or want to play as belf/draenei... will allow them to catch up, level alts and that "server feels alive" will bring new people, hope they can consider it (something like x4 at vanilla, x5 at tbc and x6 at wrath). I wouldnt change other rates or racials though.

8. This is a classic, what x5? It's all about leveling and world pvp. x2 cap.

9. Couple questions:

- How will the PvP system work in vanilla?

- Guild banks available from vanilla on?

- Vanilla Naxx i assume its Wotlk Naxx?

- World buffs & Chronoboon?

Thanks in advance

10. The amount of people begging for 1x who don't realize there are literally official Blizzard 1x rate classic and wotlk servers up and running at this very moment is ASTOUNDING lmfao. If you want the classic experience with 1x rates, i have great news for you! You can play on official at this very moment! And there are loads of people playing classic due to the hardcore trend rn. Your dreams have come true! Hope you guys have a great day.

11. Would be great if wotlk spells/talents are kept in vanilla/tbc it would give unique experience to the server, also usless classes in vanilla will no longer be useless. Also retail just did original vanilla>tbc>wotlk experience. Just an opinion dont know what others think about this

12. Challenging PVE content.

PvE content will be built around original difficulty or increased, like it was on Frostmourne?

13. People who insist on 1x are because they are studios, acting as trainers with dungeons, and upgrading themselves to 5X. I have played MC with 25 people and it is very organized. Better experience than 40 people. Additionally, I support the official sale of gold coins. If it is not sold officially, it will be sold privately. This will be the same as the situation in China. The popularity of selling G-coins on behalf of practitioners. The game environment is harsh, which is also why we came here to play.

Please support those who feel reasonable.

14. The amount of people begging for 1x who don't realize there are literally official Blizzard 1x rate classic and wotlk servers up and running at this very moment is ASTOUNDING lmfao. If you want the classic experience with 1x rates, i have great news for you! You can play on official at this very moment! And there are loads of people playing classic due to the hardcore trend rn. Your dreams have come true! Hope you guys have a great day.
    And that's why you want to support bots? And players who want to play somewhere where there are no bots should go to the official server? I'm just a casual gamer who works, I don't have much time to play and would like to play warmane. But the fact that you want to make a bot-friendly server puts me off.

15. If it is PVE in the wild, then robot mining and script killing will be very safe, and PVP in the wild will keep them running. Isn't it good?

5X or higher strike causes the studio to have a brush copy. This is a happy thing.

First ... 412131415162464114 ... Last