1. Got to love how this thread is made for Staff to get feedbacks and recommendation and some of you get angry about giving their opinion and making suggestions, like thinking 5x is too high. We came in to give our opinions and it's up to Warmane Staff to decide what they wanna do. Trying to debate is pointless when it's purely a matter of difference in opinion. There's a reason this server is not called Frostmourne and doing another season of Wrath. It's a different server with a different draw that'll attract vanilla and tbc players, not just wrath babies. If you want Wrath talents and Wrath features, then either wait for the Wrath phase or go play Lordaeron/Icecrown.
    Thread is made for Staff to get feedbacks and recommendations, give your feedback and opinion but don't debate and argue because it's a matter of difference in opinion. Use this thread but don't use it in a way that it meant to be used. My maaaaaaaan! The INSANE amount of contribution will be done this way.
    Spoiler: Show

What if i'll tell you, that this is unironically some sort of Frostmourne IV but rather extended version of it? Ultimately there won't be any "vanilla" involved in it, you'll basically gonna play rather a quality emulation of it on 3.3.5a client. I can guarantee you that Onyxia will be filled with "wrath babies" as you call them, because A) Wotlk is Warmane's middle name B) This isn't 1.12
    If i were you i would tell you that "if you wan't vanilla on my holy blessed wrath client 3.3.5a client go play vanilla somewhere else on 1.12 or wait untill Warmane will release 1.12 server", but let's not do that. If this server will atract vanilla/TBC players and they will stay - GOOD! More people - better.

2. I'm for progressive experience that means till there will just be vanilla content do it 1x exp and after then the season will be tbc or wotlk then the experience rate will be for example 3x to 60 and 1x to 70 (tbc) 3x for 70 and 1x for 80 (wotlk) that could be nice. Good luck guys!!

3. You realize that when you go throwing "wrath babies" and telling to "wait or play elsewhere" you are doing the exact same, right?
    Lol. I didn't mean wrath babies as an insult. Wrath is my favorite expansion and I am a wrath baby, but a server that starts of vanilla and tbc is NOT A WRATH server. It's a progressive one.
    I really doubt it. Our Devs did this amazing job to create this switch of parameters and functionality without requiring multiple clients as we go through content, since our aim is to offer an experience that much closer to the original, and some players want all that effort to just be ditched? It might be more a case of the server we want to provide not suiting you, than something we would be up to changing.
    You said it here yourself.

Thread is made for Staff to get feedbacks and recommendations, give your feedback and opinion but don't debate and argue because it's a matter of difference in opinion. Use this thread but don't use it in a way that it meant to be used. My maaaaaaaan! The INSANE amount of contribution will be done this way.

What if i'll tell you, that this is unironically some sort of Frostmourne IV but rather extended version of it? Ultimately there won't be any "vanilla" involved in it, you'll basically gonna play rather a quality emulation of it on 3.3.5a client. I can guarantee you that Onyxia will be filled with "wrath babies" as you call them, because A) Wotlk is Warmane's middle name B) This isn't 1.12
    If i were you i would tell you that "if you wan't vanilla on my holy blessed wrath client 3.3.5a client go play vanilla somewhere else on 1.12 or wait untill Warmane will release 1.12 server", but let's not do that. If this server will atract vanilla/TBC players and they will stay - GOOD! More people - better.
    There won't be any vanilla involved in a server that starts off as vanilla with vanilla talents? What? When I use vanilla, I am simply referring to the era, not Wow with 0 changes or patches or classic or whatever you think. There's nothing wrong with being a wrath baby, I myself am one, but pretending a server that starts off in vanilla and progresses to TBC , then to Wrath is a Wrath server doesn't make sense. It's a progressive server.
    You didn't read any of my points I see. I said I am fine with RDF and my only critique was that 5x is too high of a rate, an opinion you shared.
    5x is a big mistake I would prefer atleast 2x or 3x and optional 1x
    I think this server idea is awesome.

My opinion though is that 5x is too much of a high rate.

That's my only criticism so far.

4. Oh whoops, I quoted the wrong person, nvm on that last point. Can't edit.

5. Thread is made for Staff to get feedbacks and recommendations, give your feedback and opinion but don't debate and argue because it's a matter of difference in opinion. Use this thread but don't use it in a way that it meant to be used. My maaaaaaaan! The INSANE amount of contribution will be done this way.

Wotlk was warmane little name?! Where were u when we know warmane as TBC server. Not with this name but they have the biggest tbc private ever. Then they go for wotlk. And i was wondering if this thread is for people to just say what they like or love to see and warmane development decide what to do- why u coming and make argument with everyone have idea oposit of u?! Are u a forum manager or warmane dev? Let player talk this is open thread for all of us to say what we like please let warmane dev decide and let us tell what we like :) some one need to stop u mate:D

6. dear administration, I would like to know when approximately the beta will end, and it will be possible to start playing normally, we play with the whole guild and it’s not very interesting right away with the best clothes and the maximum level

7. Wotlk was warmane little name?! Where were u when we know warmane as TBC server.
    I was playing it, that's where i was when they had tbc realm. Witnessed both, split of realms, survival game mode as an alliance player on 90% horde populated realm, and downfall of the whole thing. And? What kind of a meaning your message is carrying im struggling to understand? Everyone remembered warmane tbc as a joke and failure, probably even staff themselves. Where were you when Warmane was banning on regular basis every tread that contains those dumb suggestions "please do this, that, do tbc, warmane should"? That must be a great indication of true success. Bud sorry im struggling to see Outland on the main page atm. Make yourself stop, this is embarassing + on top of that you completley messed up the timeline. Warmane was always wotlk from start and then everything else.
    let warmane dev decide and let us tell what we like :)
    This quote is both genius and ironic lol.
    why u coming and make argument with everyone have idea oposit of u?!
    Why not? Please tell me who is getting hurt by that? Who's internet feelings are getting shattered in pieces because of this heartless arshole that decided to have a discussion about the video game?
    Are u a forum manager
    No. If there were any, forum wouldn't be half-dead.

If you arguing with somebody it doesn't means that you are trying to shut their mouth or rob them of their right to share opinion.

8. And i was wondering if this thread is for people to just say what they like or love to see and warmane development decide what to do
    Ofc it is. I'll toss you a quick example. I was shilling for x3 like a madman, thinking that x5 will be too much for 1-60 level range. But kind and wholesome vanilla players of this tread brought back the vanilla memroies to me and i remembered what vanilla leveling actually is... Now i understand why they set it to x5. At the end of the day the truth is born in the dispute ;)

9. x5 exp is rly too high for vanilla, especially for dungeon leveling: on 36+ lvl it will be like 5 naked champs try to kill first group of mobs in dungeon, and die for 10 times
    x2 - x3 xp boost will be more than enough for leveling.
    But it will be nice to have x5 reputation boost.

10. "Raid sizes: 40-man raids will be 25-man instead."

DAYUM, without a scaling of boss that should be interesting !

11. + you'll need a tons of gold to train abilities and buy mount's, so with x5 xp boost you rly need x5 gold income and +2 bonus loot from bosses

12. I like that Warmane is undertaking this new experiment and in a way different ''vanilla'' experience. Mostly focused towards End-game which is what I am looking for currently. Battlegrounds, some World Pvp, some Raids, Professions and a few Dungeons here and there.

My suggestion would be similar to others: the max exp rates could be 3x.
    There are a few reasons why it could be more beneficial than 5x for the whole server. (no matter if it's vanilla 3x or post-vanilla 3x, it just feels right)
    For ex. early to mid-game AH economy would function better — learning spells/ getting enough gold, not just for the few most needed skills, but all spells.
    This way professions rates don't need to be tweaked, reputation should stay the same rate etc...
    Also, since there will be the option of RDF (which is okay - variety is fine - 3x will do the work no matter how you choose to level).

I am excited about harder overall content hopefully, they can pull this off. The quality of life changes that will come with 3.3.5 client are undeniable + all of the features that the Warmane people will add.

I hope that the GMs will take the correct steps to keep the population engaged in the new project.

Wish you all the best Warmane Staff you guys will do what has to be done considering your experience, just be careful with the Market Place - don't make it too easy for people to get close to the best or best gear (just by paying money) early into the life of the server.

13. x5 exp is rly too high for vanilla, especially for dungeon leveling: on 36+ lvl it will be like 5 naked champs try to kill first group of mobs in dungeon, and die for 10 times
    x2 - x3 xp boost will be more than enough for leveling.
    But it will be nice to have x5 reputation boost.
    That is another problem I believe people can fix in their brain.
    Getting exp faster, doesn't mean you also need to skip gear / proff grind.
    It means it would be easier (cause your base level will be higher for some mobs you want to gear from) and in the end more chill and smooth experience.
    But somehow people think of x5 as speed running and leveling to 60 as a target not Exploring the World and interact in it.

For me, I would try new classes I didn't before, like warrior, knowing I can easily grind on green mobs/quests and get gear if I am naked form some grey/green mobs etc. And still it would be experience, enjoyable adventure, and faster and less hard then on x1, but still pretty long road for me to get everything in order. (I would gladly do some Grey quests just for storyline, maxing profession whe I can for example too).

14. Any1 know if BG's Will be released at the start or will come later?

First ... 42829091929394102142 ... Last