1. Devs, why don't you give us the second part of the test? look at the population on the server now and compare it at the very beginning of the beta test? People are already burned out from waiting, do something about, it will be less and less ppl on serv, and i know you see it too
    Bugs are still being found and fixed. The current phase of the PTR is filling its purpose. It's not about the population.

2. **** no, please don't make hardcore a thing. It's stupid, I've seen it on other servers and the only thing it acomplishes is making a divide between hardcore and non hardcore players.
    Hardcore is an interesting and fun "challenge mode" to play with. But I'm mostly against adding it to the server. It does tend to (as you say) "split" the playerbase, which I generally don't find a positive thing. It often requires more GM enforcement for people finding work-arounds for the rules (for fairness of the challenge...not much of a challenge if you have your non-HC follow you around and saving you every time things get sketchy). Also, it only really works if the server has a PvE ruleset...people love griefing hardcore runs, and PvP realms (which is currently looking more likely) only make that griefing easier.

3. Im going to say my POV about the Realm:

- The fact that we will have vanilla talents and so on it's amazing to be able to get that old feeling and have some fun
    - I've seen people hate on x5, the thing is that i've been playing on x1 for a long time and while is it fun for the first time, it's not alt friendly and i HATE leveling on x1, wasting 150+ hrs leveling (im talking about without RDF) is just too much, so the ability to choose your own xp rate is again extremly well designed.
    -Regarding reputation/professions they should be increased aswell, since on x1 it's a waste of time and me personally and A LOT of people i've meet do not like that kind of grind, we want to hit our level as fast as possible and get into raiding and PVP
    -Many players said that the realm should be PVE, completly wrong PVP is what brings fun into World Of Warcraft, just becouse some lack the skill or don't like PVP that doesn't mean all of us that enjoy it should be punished for that, it's in the game design to fight with other players... Yes, it might be annoying getting ganked or losing a fight but that's what keeps the game exciting and not boring, also think about world bosses, how are you going to compete for them if you can't attack your enemies?

So by keeping the things as they were and keeping the server PVP since those 3 expansions were super fun in PVP it's going to be a big plus and a great succes!
    u are very right about all of that. and PVP server is it. the people who don't like it are just some farmer or end-game spam RDF or Random Raid finder :D who just want to shine in the game. u will not shine in the game who we called WARCRAFT. u have to learn how to be a warrior to shine in it :D. and the best thing about vanilla is no one can beat u hard like other expansions like tbc wotlk and higher. u can always defend no matter how many items the ganker have . as my experience i beat 20lvl higher than me a noob ganker in vanilla with friends. its the best thing about vanilla item is not matter that much. but right now in WotLK the 80 player just needs to look at u. u are dead already :D

4. It is not the same, one wants to be on equal terms. What sense would it make if not? You have to see both sides, if one part wants x1 exp rates and another part wants to go up faster than that, I would prefer a middle ground.

5. It is not the same, one wants to be on equal terms. What sense would it make if not? You have to see both sides, if one part wants x1 exp rates and another part wants to go up faster than that, I would prefer a middle ground.
    How about this? x2 for the first char on the server. x3 for first alt. x5 for all alts after that.

6. Actuallly in Vanilla 50% of the game is the levelling part with the world PvP in it and dungeons with different people, but as you probably you'll deploy RDF, this would avoid the part to run to the dungeon, but that's my opinion, I know there's a guys which wants to get fast to end game part of the game, but if that's what they want...Vanilla is not for them.
    but rank 14 start at lvl 58 in vanilla classic. from 58 to 60 you have world bosses and 8 raids plus grinding bgs to the insanity. and i mean in my pc for 12-16hs every day for months without sleeping, eating trash or take a good dump, shower every 3 or 5 days. the good old days.

what do you mean lvling is part of vanilla? lvling was a thing in vanilla because it was super slow and exciting...for 2003. you can't even have an alt. now back in 2018 people become with x1, like 8 alts

7. Aren't you the person who says there are some issues, but can't muster the words to explain the said issues, or even giving your own view of things? You say things like "5x is bad", but don't really bother elaborating them any further. You're like the girlfriend that's "not" mad.
    You aren't even worth arguing with. Ignore all points people make and then say no one is making points, lmao.
    There must be a reason half of the posts in this thread are suggesting a lower rate, but nah, just keep repeating "set your xp rate to 1x!" over and over again.
    You ignore the fact that some people aren't saying to make the rate 1x, and are suggesting 3x which would be a nice compromise.

Again, if the rate is 5x, hardly anyone wants to lower their rate giving themselves a disadvantage.

I think it's funny you are telling people that this is "3.3.5 progressive realm" and not a vanilla server when the devs coded in vanilla talents and spells, and the same will be true for TBC, and then Wrath.

8. 1 small question about end server

what about this server is at its end time and has done its job as giving an good old experience of wow, what will happen to all my charterers ? will it be deleted or i can transfer my charterers to icecrown

9. 1 small question about end server

what about this server is at its end time and has done its job as giving an good old experience of wow, what will happen to all my charterers ? will it be deleted or i can transfer my charterers to icecrown
    They've avoided officially answering that question (and it's been asked) so far. "Worst case", we get free transfers to Icecrown when this realm is shut down (or wiped for a second season). Another possibility is that once fully progressed, this remains its own realm. We honestly don't know, and I honestly doubt if the decision will even be made until we're progressing through the Wrath part of the project.

10. hi everyone, when beta test is finished? And server completely opens?

11. hi everyone, when beta test is finished? And server completely opens?
    There's still going to be a second phase for the testing, aimed at the leveling, now that most bugs with skills and other things seem to have been found.

12. You aren't even worth arguing with. Ignore all points people make and then say no one is making points, lmao.
    There must be a reason half of the posts in this thread are suggesting a lower rate, but nah, just keep repeating "set your xp rate to 1x!" over and over again.
    You ignore the fact that some people aren't saying to make the rate 1x, and are suggesting 3x which would be a nice compromise.
    Arguing? No. We are talking about views on the server. Regarding the rates, you are trying to force others to play with the lower rates you want, while I'm telling people to play with the rates they want and be happy about it. You're not budging from your "me want lower rates", and you throw in "a nice compromise" that benefits you more than the other spectrum. Funny. How about x4 rates with no adjustable rates?

Again, if the rate is 5x, hardly anyone wants to lower their rate giving themselves a disadvantage.
    Maybe you shouldn't compare yourself, or your progression, to others when you play the game(s). You're always at disadvantage if you compare yourself to others.
    "Disadvantage" at leveling first time, yes. Nothing else. Even if you chose to level x1 from the start, you notice that after you've leveled to 60/70/80, there are more players/characters leveling after you. There's always people leveling, so I don't see how you'd end up at disadvantage. If you want and enjoy slow leveling, why do you consider it being disadvantage not to be at max level in shorter time? Isn't the game most fun for you in leveling phase? Sounds like you want it all, but can't see that you may need to do compromises along the lines.

I like questing and exploration. I happen to like the max level content more. So I compromise the quest and exploration experience for the sake of what I find more enjoyable, and play the game where I find the most fun. Why don't you do the same? If I want to go explore and level slowly, I could do so with x1 at some point.

I think it's funny you are telling people that this is "3.3.5 progressive realm" and not a vanilla server when the devs coded in vanilla talents and spells, and the same will be true for TBC, and then Wrath.
    It may look like vanilla, or it may taste like TBC, but we know it's WotLK client. 3.3.5 client features in vanilla isn't vanilla, far from it. It's an imitation, albeit a better one with QoL fixes up to 3.3.5.

13. Is there an approximate official release date?

14. Well said OhieMitzen! These guys don't understand that there are people who can't spend all the free time in the game (they have kids, parties, work 4, etc.). Most people want to enjoy leveling and the endgame without spending 150+ hours just leveling. Thats why the rates are adjustable. To make all the people happy. If some of you want, you can enjoy leveling at 1x, others at 2x, 3x etc...

15. why is there only pvp servers and not pve
    I think this is going to be a PVP realm. A lot of us were hoping for PVE after last season of Frostmourne. These seasonal servers are so PVE focused, I really thought it went well. But I have been waiting to get a feel for how the staff felt about that final FM season being PVE.

I think its safe to say that if Onyia goes PVP that they may feel that PVP is the better fit for all of Warmanes projects. I logged into Onyxia just now and its PVP so I think its probably likely that it goes live as a PVP realm too. I wish the project success, and I had the time of my life on that last season of Frostmourne, but I can't handle the forced PVP stuff, so I'm gonna skip this one.

First ... 519199100101102103111 ... Last