1. So hyped about this realm
    What will happen with characters after the realm is done? Same as Frostmourne (transfer all chars to Icecrown) or?
    I didn't see the reply if someone already asked

2. Ordinary Edition:
    1. NightElf can choose Paladin, and the Spell casting action is set to any other ?such as Human or Dwarfo or Gnome.
    2. Gnome or Dwarf can choose Shaman, and Troll can choose Druid.
    3. Exp*5, PVE. After all, the world of someone disappeared on January 23 the year, and that path proved to be unworkable.
    4. Military rank titles and redemption are tenure.
    Advanced Edition:
    1. NightElf can choose Paladin, and the Spell casting action is set to any other ?such as Human or Dwarfo or Gnome. Do not let NightElf and Troll ears pass through the model.
    2.Gnome or Dwarf can choose Shaman, Troll can choose Druid, and Tauren can choose paladin.
    3. Gnome or Dwarf replaced with Werewolf, and preserve the optional a shaman.
    4. A tank is a real tank,dps can or may not be, after all, this is difficult.
    If the advanced edition is feasible, then it solves the meaning and benefits of ONYXIA, otherwise it is impossible to rely on that icecrown plan alone.
    most servers do tauren paladin and shaman dwarf. again, they don't wanna risk "one faction server" because horde gonna wipe out allaincein bg, arenas or whatever, as always good pvp players are in both factions. but till wotlk, horde dominates pvp. i don't think they wanna deal with a tauren paladin stunner. asking for rbg autobalance crossfaction mercenarie mode? they go mental for everything if you touch theyr sanctuary "vanilla classic" like a bible or something ultra mega hardcore and is just you need more time walking, and i mean real walking

3. Any Release Time or just Sunday Midnight?

4. Any Release Time or just Sunday Midnight?
    I cant remember them ever having done a "midnight" release of anything. The realms operate at GMT timezone which is EU timezone.
    But my guess would be they open it up around the same time they did with Frostmourne which is 1pm GMT

5. I cant remember them ever having done a "midnight" release of anything. The realms operate at GMT timezone which is EU timezone.
    But my guess would be they open it up around the same time they did with Frostmourne which is 1pm GMT
    Idk Dude im new here just for this realm, so thats why am askin it :)

6. I only have 1 question. If our characters will be deleted after the beta is finished, whether the beta participants will be compensated in the official realm? Giving extra gold, backpacks or exp as a reward for our initiative.

7. I only have 1 question. If our characters will be deleted after the beta is finished, whether the beta participants will be compensated in the official realm? Giving extra gold, backpacks or exp as a reward for our initiative.
    Beta chars will be wiped before release of the realm so everyone starts on the same footing, Dont count on getting anything for being on the beta as it will be very doubtful, you never know tho!

8. most servers do tauren paladin and shaman dwarf. again, they don't wanna risk "one faction server" because horde gonna wipe out allaincein bg, arenas or whatever, as always good pvp players are in both factions. but till wotlk, horde dominates pvp. i don't think they wanna deal with a tauren paladin stunner. asking for rbg autobalance crossfaction mercenarie mode? they go mental for everything if you touch theyr sanctuary "vanilla classic" like a bible or something ultra mega hardcore and is just you need more time walking, and i mean real walking
    The first priority now is to solve the problem of the alliance. But you are all behavior is to work on forming a fish farm, and you are constantly confusing the public.

9. Don't get so hyped, read it's running under the 3.3.5a client.

Which means that it will be Wotlk with level cap at 60 and no access to Outlands or Northrend areas / items / proffesions / misc.

Starting from Vanilla would mean a new client, constant patching, bug tracking, etc.

We'll see what really goes on.
    Did you even read the first post?

Each expansion will have that expansions’s talents, spells, itemization, etc.

10. Where i can download Server Version Vanila ?

11. Where i can download Server Version Vanila ?
    Nowhere. It will be same 3.3.5 client.

12. Is the release of the beta at the usual time of GMT 15:00?

13. Is the release of the beta at the usual time of GMT 15:00?
    Got exactly the same question

14. Could be a perfect Server without the possibility of Buy and Pay for items level, etc... <3 anyway would give it a try

15. Hello to All warmane's fairy tail creatures! After reading almost 50 page's of this thread i couldn't help myself on contributing MY PERSONAL OPINION after playing on Private servers almost 8 year's both on WOTLK and classic. Take this post with a grain of salt, i know not everyone agrees.

First people here need to understand that this is NOT a vanilla server. It's a progressive realm aimed to simulate the experience of the evolution of WOW in the first Three expansions. While vanilla will be the 1/3 i guess of this server's life span the choices that needed to be taken here will impact all 3 expansions not only vanilla. Tho maintaining a good experience throughout all expansions is equally important.

I will start with the major debates that i see in this thread and continue to lesser discussed topic's.

1. PVE vs PVP.
    Many people here are pro PvE server with the sole purpose of them not getting ganked in the world, while ignoring the long term consequences of a PvE realm. Having a PvE realm or a hybrid that's suggested in this thread will hurt both the economy and general player base. Not being able to attack bots , compete for resources or elite and quest mobs will make this server a
    " Who runs faster and presses the /tar /attack macro faster" while bots farm uninterrupted in the world. That's not only on vanilla! Competing for mobs and resources will mainly impact TBC since farming reps mainly involves farming repeatable quests. My take on this argument is the standard PvP realm. Having high rates paired with rdf is enough for people to spam dungeons while avoiding major PvP areas like tanaris and stv. If you decide to go with the hybrid solution I propose letting players flag themselves pvp Once and permanently while giving them some rate boosts or some other QoL features but make it worthwhile so players feel motivated to flag themselves.

2. Exp rates.
    As stated before this is not a vanilla server but making vanillas phase enjoyable is very important. Many payers are here for the revamped vanilla experience without having an active thought on the later expansions. Let's be real "speedrunning " the content will be a thing on whatever rates on whatever phase throughout this server's lifetime but making it somewhat balanced for the regular player's is the important part.IMO x5 rates are high for vanilla the general player base will likely hit 60 in less than a week. Will farm pre-bis gear for some days and after that will hit the "raidlog" period on about a month or so. At this time the activity on the server will drop noticeably. Lowering a bit the rates will help delaying this period a bit so next phase of the game is closer on releasing making people stick around longer. I think x3 is the sweet spot for this and you can increase the rates as TBC is coming closer as a catch up mechanic.

3. Random dungeon finder.
    Implementing RDF on vanilla is a good thing IMO because its helping maintaining a casual player base that's not into the 'grindy' side of the coin . BUT
    the RDF system needs some changes for the better balancing of the server. Fist i can understand the frustration that is walking to the dungeon and waiting for an hour for others to get there tho i am against teleporting to dungeons it is understandable and can be tolerated.
    REMOVING bonus exp and rewards for completing the instance tho is crucial. RDF bonus +x5 exp is way too much of a boost and will make people hit 60 in less than a day. Also remove from RDF end game dungeon's like MARAUDON , DM , BRD and the spires so it gets harder for people to spam 15 BRD runs a day for a specific item.

4. Rep and prof rates.
    Finding sweet spots for profs and reps is hard. Most people playing on warmane hate to grind one way or the other but for the first two parts of this game ( being vanilla and TBC) grinding is a core mechanic. Satisfying both "lazy" and "hardcore" players is even more difficult while maintaining the balance of not breaking the game. I suggest boosting reps by a small amount something like x1.5 or x2 max so it gets grindy but not extremely grindy. For the professions makings high exp rates with high prof rates its the ultimate ground for botters and lets be honest noone like botters. On this part i suggest professions remain x1 BUT making an Orange recipe or gathering an Orange herb etc will have chances for x2 skill up the same way green ones have for x1 skill up.

5. Shop.
    I understand that building and maintaining a server like this is costly and is only logical to have a shop one way or the other. The shop model you proposed seems good. Letting players trade characters and in game item's as well as gold works fine on your other servers. The only change i would recommend is excluding Legendary items of the current tier AND R14 weapons since they are available early on and are like bis till Nax.

6. PvP.
    I assume you wont bring back the old pvp system since this server will run on WOTLK client. I recommend (and this is a long shot) to leave ranking system as it is on icecrown. Ranking up requires hbks (maybe you lower the amount to something like 40k instead of 64k) once you reach a certain rank you can buy the appropriate ranks items and maybe before TBC releases you reward high rank players with something cosmetic so people can feel motivated to grind.
    As for Honor points if you keep them in the game you might put a custom vendor that sells for a really big proce end game materials or something.
    Here you can place a gank moderation like severely decreasing players hbk for killing low level players.

7. Faction imbalance.
    Preventing faction imbalance is way harder than people think. My take on this is that you should leave racials as in WOTLK. If this is not an option let players decide what racials compatible with their class they want after creating their character but make it permanent so chosing between pve and PvP racials weights their decision. You can always put a service up to the shop for changing it again with coins or points.
    In this section i will also discuss the matter of belf and dranei. Personally i don't really care about this since is not game breaking but it would be nice to let people play whatever they want from the start instead of forcing them to reroll in TBC.

That's all from me thank you for your patience if you sticked around through this very long post . I am looking forward to the beta and the later release of Onyxia.
    See you all in-game.
    Blah blah blah, you can't get vanilla experience on official servers, nostalrius 2, etc. Blah blah blah bonus in rdf is not needed, I want to sell my lvling services. Blah blah blah pvp needed to have more customers.

First ... 1454626364656674114 ... Last