1. x5 its alt friendly, u got the option to lower your own personal rates... x2/x3 proff rates could work too
    what about racials? rdf? more details about the qol features would be great

2. Hello !
    Players who join BETA server, after the official announcement, they will keep their characters of BETA phase ? or they have to start new one?

3. It is unlikely that you'll keep a Beta character, due to the nature of a Beta test.

4. Hi ,

It will be nice to have the option to reduce even the reputation rates , drop rates , profession rates to 1x and not just the xp rate. :D

5. Onyxia: Experience the Evolution of Warcraft ? YEAHHHHHHHH !

6. X5 on beta may be fine but in actual game that experience it's too much. If not x1 then at most x3 would be superb.

7. X5 on beta may be fine but in actual game that experience it's too much. If not x1 then at most x3 would be superb.
    Nobody wants to level. This is why Icecrown is so successful. Please break your mindset. Warmane is a huge server, the most successful and been here the longest.

8. • Phase 3: Mount Hyjal, the Black Temple, and Arena season two

The realm seems really good, however you should release s2 with phase 2 t5 and s3 with bt/mh and s4 with isle of quel danas just like you did on outland server. The pve gear would otherwise be too strong for arena.

Other than that amazing content guys. Can't wait to experience it.

9. My take is the general world should be PvE-style server rules, so people can level or farm without the ganking/bullying that is common...

But some areas should be forced PVP-flagged areas...examples (possibly) being inside Blackrock Mountain or outside Dire Maul to simulate the "classic WoW experience"...

And others should be not just force PVP-flagged, but Free-For-All PvP (like around World Bosses) where there's not just faction-based PvP, but you can also attack other raids from the same faction that are competing for the boss.
    This. Only a minority of players will be stuck up on world pvp. Please the pve focused majority at the expense of the world pvp focused minority, would be my suggestion! Keep the majority and lose the minority that want to force ganking/griefing on everyone if it comes to that.

Even in 'pvp' Icecrown server, I see almost no calls for world pvp action, but constant calls for raids, raids, and more raids! Seems raiding is more popular than worldpvp even in Icecrown.

10. Ralm name is perfect.

I'd like Belf and Draeneis to be availiable to play from start.

As people say it would be great if each player could change their exp rates. But the professions have to be x1

11. Biggest question will these seasons be based off of 3.3.5 tuning and QoL changes? Classic WoW got it wrong in a lot of spots, and your in a position to make it correct. Example Ret Paladin, are the gonna be like 1.5 ret paladin or 3.3.5 ret paladin? Because if not, everyone is just gonna run Fury warrior. We all played classic, we don’t wanna do it again. Putting a spin on classic with 3.3.5 tuning would be extremely interesting.
    The less retpets there are the better, tbh that entire spec shouldnt had existed to begin with imo.

12. im in for the test, not the best fan of classic spells and talents, but let's go. phase duration? hope not every 3 months. shamys/pala-draenei/be on tbc?

13. A few questions regarding the Vanilla portion of this server:

-Is the Ret pally gonna be completely useless?
    -Are the druids going to be completely Useless?
    -are shadow priests gonna be barred from touching bosses because of a debuff cap?
    -Are World Buffs gonna be dispellable?
    -is it going to have gold resets?
    -Once the server reachers Wotlk 3.3.5 is it going to wipe and characters going to be transferred to Icecrown?
    You mention quality of life improvements;
    Are guild banks one of those improvements?
    is RDF in Vanilla amongs those improvements?
    Are the items in the store going to be available from the start?

Thank you in advance, this is suuuuuuuuuuper fun for me. I love starting new servers.

First ... 234561454104 ... Last