1. Will you be able to use the 1.12.1 client to play?

2. Hi everyone,

I would ask about pvp here. Will there be arenas in vanilla too? Also are they gonna implement some mechanism with rated bgs? I would love to see this, because if you are a pvp player like me then the arenas and rated bgs is very desired :)

Thanks
    Id love the rated BGs

3. Will you be able to use the 1.12.1 client to play?
    I don't think so...they're using the same login/realm servers as the rest of the 3.3.5 realms, and I'm pretty sure the protocols are incompatible. The realm is being designed to use the 3.3.5 client throughout all phases of content, with the spells and talents matching the final patch for the expansion of content you're in. (ie 1.12.1, 2.4.3, and 3.3.5 talents and mechanics.)

4. We gonna play every phases of wow thats fine but are we gonna play every phase with the patch class balancing?
    for exemple: the first patch on wotlk when DK can rez his friend in arena, and the DND ministun ?
    so you purposely want them to go and beta test every single patch update ? people are already tired of waiting and now you want to make the wait time 6x longer? oh boy i cant wait to play Onyxia in 2030. . . .

5. I'll definitely play there if it's PvE / choice realm as that was reason why I played on previous seasonal realm as well. Hard pass if it's PvP realm though. There's already plenty of PvP realms on warmane. PvP players have their own where they can fight against other people who like PvP, I'm too old to deal with troll cowards who can't handle that and would rather waste my time.

6. I'll definitely play there if it's PvE / choice realm as that was reason why I played on previous seasonal realm as well. Hard pass if it's PvP realm though. There's already plenty of PvP realms on warmane. PvP players have their own where they can fight against other people who like PvP, I'm too old to deal with troll cowards who can't handle that and would rather waste my time.
    have u played on any pve server private server? cz literally every private servers ive played thats pve is crowded with way much more bots, its disgusting and cancerous.
    while i believe warmane has the best bot banning system ever exist in wow history, its not retail where u have to pay money to bot on another created account. sure its breezy to quest peacefully on pve servers, bots and rmt are the actual danger to server health.

i'd prefer improve myself to learn pvp to atleast defend myself againts few gankers than run around questing peacefully while bots doing their **** 24/7 uninterruptable.

7. We gonna play every phases of wow thats fine but are we gonna play every phase with the patch class balancing?
    for exemple: the first patch on wotlk when DK can rez his friend in arena, and the DND ministun ?
    you wanna play onyxia on 2077? stop giving them ideas, i know have a perfect ultimate classic server with theyr own core, doing hardcore realms for the ego addicts, but come on, it's classic, people clean mc with trash gear. and i don't care if it's easy or hard, i just wanna have fun, like the girls in the song

8. I'll definitely play there if it's PvE / choice realm as that was reason why I played on previous seasonal realm as well. Hard pass if it's PvP realm though. There's already plenty of PvP realms on warmane. PvP players have their own where they can fight against other people who like PvP, I'm too old to deal with troll cowards who can't handle that and would rather waste my time.
    Pretty much where I'm at as well.

9. When will there be information on the server? 2 months beta test..

10. When will there be information on the server? 2 months beta test..
    2 months beta test of content already exists in Icecrown and Lordaeron realms. :)))

11. have u played on any pve server private server? cz literally every private servers ive played thats pve is crowded with way much more bots, its disgusting and cancerous.
    while i believe warmane has the best bot banning system ever exist in wow history, its not retail where u have to pay money to bot on another created account. sure its breezy to quest peacefully on pve servers, bots and rmt are the actual danger to server health.

i'd prefer improve myself to learn pvp to atleast defend myself againts few gankers than run around questing peacefully while bots doing their **** 24/7 uninterruptable.
    Killing bots won't do anything, they have infinite time you don't. Reporting them is the way to go. And it's not even about learning PvP, I did used to PvP many years ago when wow came out, I was student and did the whole PvP 20/7 to get GM as I had time to do that. Now I just want one server where I can chill for two hours or so I might have to play, focus on stuff I still like about the game and not deal with morons.

But that's not even the point. The point is Warmane already has four PvP servers, one being focused only on PvP which should be heaven for PvP players that actually want to test their skills and compete rather than just troll and be toxic brats. Seasonal server was the only PvE one and that's gone now. And it'd make most sense for progress server going through PvE content from vanilla to wotlk to be PvE as well because that progress will draw majority of PvE players.

12. One question, as we know, blood elf and draeneis are disable until TBC, will we be able to change to that races when tbc is out by donating or something? I donĀ“t like the idea to keep playing as troll or undead

First ... 4797137145146147148 Last