1. Raids will be 40 - man or 25 tuned ?

2. Intriguing but still a lot of unanswered questions.

Will the realm be PVP or PVE?
    How long do the phases last?
    Will it be a seasonal realm like Frostmourne was? And if so, how long does each season last? A year? Longer?

Big question though, how does one join the beta? Is it open to anyone or do you have to apply / be invited to try it? I'm still mildly curious at the prospect of finally getting to have the experience of starting from vanilla and watching the expansions play out, but still holding back full excitement until I know for sure what the realm will be like.

3. Hi ? will there be a way to have a patch to play on Onyxia with the different languages; English, Spanish, French etc.
    And finally I think it would have been nice to have an aesthetic patch on Onyxia, ie another visual for mounts, equipment, etc..
    There is a custom client maintained by certain people in the community that support other languages.

This is the discord server for it.
    https://discord.gg/Gyb9Z252vt

4. I love the realm name as it is. It's unorthodox and it makes it stand out from the other 4 imo. Also please keep it as optional PvP, it was a huge success on Frostmourne. Make Ony PvE ;) Also how soon after the beta test are you planning to announce the release? Fingers crossed for September.
    Thanks for announcement!

5. Biggest question will these seasons be based off of 3.3.5 tuning and QoL changes? Classic WoW got it wrong in a lot of spots, and your in a position to make it correct. Example Ret Paladin, are the gonna be like 1.5 ret paladin or 3.3.5 ret paladin? Because if not, everyone is just gonna run Fury warrior. We all played classic, we don’t wanna do it again. Putting a spin on classic with 3.3.5 tuning would be extremely interesting.

6. Taking into account the nature of the realm, wouldn't it be more fitting to name it Zidormi or Chromie, since it's kind of a time travel?

Also, wouldn't it be better to use the Frostmourne marketplace model (ex. an item must be obtained by X amount of players before it appears on the marketplace)

7. Will there be a transmog system from the start?

8. Intriguing but still a lot of unanswered questions.

Will the realm be PVP or PVE?
    How long do the phases last?
    Will it be a seasonal realm like Frostmourne was? And if so, how long does each season last? A year? Longer?

Big question though, how does one join the beta? Is it open to anyone or do you have to apply / be invited to try it? I'm still mildly curious at the prospect of finally getting to have the experience of starting from vanilla and watching the expansions play out, but still holding back full excitement until I know for sure what the realm will be like.
    The same questions I have as well.

Not being a PvP realm, especially without arena until TBC of course, will severely diminish the desire to play. Particularly with world bosses like Kazzak and the Green Dragons during the vanilla section. I feel it NEEDS to be a PvP realm to satisfy everyone.

The phase question was partially answered by the wording "every few months." Some more specifics would be great, if any are known yet.

Seasonal info would be nice as well, though I have a hunch that this isn't decided yet.

As for beta information, if there's an application process, will that be posted here? Or on another news article potentially?

9. Also, wouldn't it be better to use the Frostmourne marketplace model (ex. an item must be obtained by X amount of players before it appears on the marketplace)
    I think this is a great call!

Server donations are of crucial importance for the great health that Warmane has enjoyed, but I feel the Frostmourne model was a perfect compromise between income potential and integrity of progression.

10. We have deliberately left some things vague for now, because we want to be flexible and responsive to your feedback during the beta process.

We do not want the community to think that we have set all things in stone as this is a new and unique experience on Warmane, and it is precisely why the name does not match our regular naming scheme we've used for years but instead it matches the naming scheme of the realm that made this private server what it is today, a name of significant boss character that appeared in Warcraft several times, Neltharion. And even the name itself is not set in stone.

This is the most interactive development experience we have ever given you, and we will pay attention to your suggestions. But we will also weigh them with our own experience of hosting realms for more than a decade. Sometimes, things and features that are not favored by the community are crucial for providing a long-term satisfying experience for everyone.

Here is an example of that difference in perspective.

We know many here will ask about the marketplace design and we can state with certainty that its presence is important for the well being of the realm. Allowing players, that do not necessarily have the time to commit, to be able to access end game content easily is one pillar of why our realms are still populated and on all our realms this is possible in different degrees and varieties.

For Onyxia, it will be a mix of Frostmourne marketplace and Icecrown marketplace. On Frostmourne, we've only ever released end game items after the respective encounters have been finished and only after a large amount of players have obtained the items considered for addition in the marketplace.

Countless threads filled with requests and tickets were ever present in our three seasons of Frostmourne asking us to add items on the marketplace but we've honored the realm design each time.

This time, we will be more lenient and put items on the marketplace sooner than on Frostmourne, but still allowing for end game guilds to shine from the rest and make a name for themselves.

We look forward to seeing you try out our beta, our development team and staff will be analyzing each moment spent on that temporary realm.

11. @Proterean

Thank you so much! This is really valuable insight. It's great to hear about the interactive development process.

No one knows how to develop, serve, and maintain a successful endeavor better than Warmane. I'm confident this will be great.

So excited!

12. For Vanilla/Classic rates should be 1x as leveling is a huge part of the game. If you make it 5x server will be dead/raidlogging fast.

13. Is it possible that we get Blackrock seasonal for arena players the same way it was implemented with Blackrock/Frostmourne, but this time starting from TBC? If not, do you still plan Blackrock seasonal for WotLK phase?

14. I would also love it to be 1x in the beginning, and afterwards increase it, maybe before upcoming phases like on wow classic

15. I suggest we lower xp from 5x to 3x(or lower but I doubt that will happen). 5x will hurt the vanilla experience especially hard.

First 12341252102 ... Last