1. I think x5 its too much, x1 would be great but i dont know what have u planned
    im so interested and i wish this realm develop well

2. We should stop trying to make the ultimate perfect flawless diamond server that has no issues - for the price of it taking 6 more months. Get it live. You'll find bugs when its live anyway and you have all through Vanilla, TBC and WOTLK to fix the issues with NPC pathing and random mallet items which are not Gaming Delay worthy issues.
    until you get to zones where 90% of the quests are still bugged. and you come running back to the forums to cry about a buggy realm because you cant level past 35.
    you also realize that once the server is live, and they have to eventually fix the bugs that got ignored in beta testing. they have to take the server offline to update the new fixes? I personally wouldnt enjoy playing a server that gets taken down every other day just for updates.

I think x5 its too much, x1 would be great but i dont know what have u planned
    im so interested and i wish this realm develop well
    then you can set the rates to x1 by right clicking the XP bar- win/win

3. At this time I just hope we will get some time before the server will actually launch, like 1-2 weeks notice and not a few days. Also some progression or estimation of how things are going would be nice, at the same time I understand that from developers point of view it's hard to estimate anything.

Is there a way to get a notification on e-mail when news about Onyxia hit the main page ? Refreshing and coming back to it every other way is not my favourite thing to do, especially when I have to keep track of many other unrelated things as well.

4. then you can set the rates to x1 by right clicking the XP bar- win/win
    bro don't say that here... this is forbidden jutsu. you can't do that

5. WM Guys I'm on the way to buy Baldur's Gate 3. Please stop me!!! Only a release date can fix It!!!!!

6. WM Guys I'm on the way to buy Baldur's Gate 3. Please stop me!!! Only a release date can fix It!!!!!
    at least not Starfield

7. WM Guys I'm on the way to buy Baldur's Gate 3. Please stop me!!! Only a release date can fix It!!!!!
    Have fun! Onyxia will be here for the next few years.

8. Barber shop wasn’t in orgrimmar till wtlk…

9. Barber shop wasn’t in orgrimmar till wtlk…
    who cares lmao.

10. WM Guys I'm on the way to buy Baldur's Gate 3. Please stop me!!! Only a release date can fix It!!!!!
    Not only that, CS2 is also will be released soon which will take a lot of players.

11. Barber shop wasn’t in orgrimmar till wtlk…
    do you see how many mailboxes are? but you not complain about that

12. WM Guys I'm on the way to buy Baldur's Gate 3. Please stop me!!! Only a release date can fix It!!!!!
    i played nox(so underrated) back in the old days, that was the baldurs gate 3 of the 2000. baldurs 3 is gonna be goty for sure

13. Please No Pay 2 Win And it will be the Best server Ever

14. Pls consider setting the experience rate to either 1x or a maximum of 2x and disabling the RDF. The essence of the classic/vanilla experience lies in the activities before reaching level 60 and the exploration of the entire map. If the server levels up too quickly to 60, the late-game experience will be so sad tbh

15. The essence of the classic/vanilla experience lies in
    This unironically should be bannable on forum at this point lol.

First ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... Last