1. "what hc people actually want is to get rewarded with some kind of official form of fancy titles or achievements by warmane to make them feel special."

Not true.
    it is true tho.
    think about it, what u're trying to push is a model of realm where there are these fancy announcements where your character died or reach max level.
    where in this particular project of warmane which IS NOT that kind of model, u can still do the challenge/playstyle anyway. but nah, playstyle or challenge is not what u're trying to impose, its the fancy "reward" that comes with that kind of realm model.

Even if it was true, I could say the same for literally any system added into WoW, ever (and that doesn't make it true).
    Transmog: "People **only** want transmog so they can feel special about themselves. Looking like everyone else doesn't make me feel special. I earned all this T3 from character trading and want to show it off"
    Raiding: "I only raid for loot", "Why did you give the hunter DBW I WANTED DBW I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET IT", "OH Ashes of Alar dropped aaaand it got ninja looted, great" (Have you ever raided on this server???? The entire playerbase is swarming with people who simply want rewards over relationships).
    transmog is a feature, which u can turn it off here. but hc is a whole different realm model/type. bad comparison lol.
    comparing to that raid scenario is even worse, lmao.

Sure, SOME people will only play hardcore for rewards, SOME people will transmog because they have a "look at me" attitude (their reward is attention), and SOME people will ninja loot items in-raid because they feel entitled to it, or only raid because they want the entitlement-focused rewards of raiding (loot / acheivments / titles / status for the sake of standing out from others)
    *facepalm*

"if the reason were purely playstyle preference or personal challenge where the characters deleted for dying, they could've just do that themselves anyway, nobody against that idea. the delete button is right there."

This is true, people *could* just delete their characters. But, if you have ever played hardcore in this manner, you would know that most people simply start using that character as a "non-hardcore" character from that point onwards. Which is fine. They know, going in, that their character won't actually be deleted when (not if) they die, and very few people will actually delete it (their perspective on playing hardcore is determined by the game, not by their self discipline). So while you are correct about this, I think the point I and others were eluding to is: having true fear of death, one life, no choice about it playstyle. And this could just be a preference thing. But in my years gaming, I've seen the former to be true. Most people will just keep playing their "dead" characters as non-hardcore characters when (not if) they die.
    why u worry about other people decision to delete their character on not? just apply that character deletion on yourself and commit.

"idk why is this even worth a debate for onyxia."

Well it's good to air things out :). People seem to be really upset that there are opinions other than the norm of the communities "toggle the exp rate yourself / flag yourself for pvp if you want to pvp / delete yourself if you die" attitude. Believe it or not, authority in life is good. A game telling you: "your character is dead, you cannot play it again" is far superior (incomparably so) than: "your character is dead, you can rez and move on, but you said you would delete it so you should log off and delete your character because you get the choice in everything that you do. If you don't delete it, thats OK and you spoil the fun for everyone else, and if you do, thats OK too because I can't make you do anything"
    I don't believe it's a debate, just a talk. But maybe that's just me.

~ Lag
    heres the thing, Onyxia is a progressive realm project. u come to forum asking for a different realm type. what u expect? people accepted it? ofc people will have their opinion about what u're saying too. then u keep pushing, ofc it turns into an unecessary debate.

2. "I would be very happy to have a general rate with leveling up a profession" More important to me than the second part of my post
    At this point i think you are being optimistic bro. im getting GTA6 vibes here...

On a serious note, the lack of communication from the devs is massively frustrating, disappointing and other words of this nature. It's not like we can cancel sub or go somewhere else so these words are not going to change anything. But speaking as a customer engagement professional, they should be ashamed.

3. Is it possible to individually lower rates of gold/crafting like exp is? Just wondering as the rate debate is about exp rates only.

4. Im planning to do a MC run this weekend. May I know which group size is this raid? 25? 40??

5. On a serious note, the lack of communication from the devs is massively frustrating, disappointing and other words of this nature. It's not like we can cancel sub or go somewhere else so these words are not going to change anything. But speaking as a customer engagement professional, they should be ashamed.
    im 50/50 about it
    yeah it's very frustrating, however as someone who works with, and is in charge of dumb/entitled 20 year olds all day IRL - I can completely understand why warmanes communication is so very minimal. Give a finger and they take the entire arm. give nothing and there's riots.

Is it possible to individually lower rates of gold/crafting like exp is? Just wondering as the rate debate is about exp rates only.
    if possible. the best move would be having the gold/crafting linked to xp rates? lower one you lower the other. But I don't know for sure how that would impact the server's market though. it would probably be bad. if risk is too high for it, id probably just keep it one 1 baseline.

Im planning to do a MC run this weekend. May I know which group size is this raid? 25? 40??
    it will be 25
    -- FAQ post --

Raid sizes: 40-man raids will be 25-man instead.

6. Do we have any update on the scheduele?
    When are we looking at TBC beta testing, and do we have an estimated release date?

7. For the people who have done some lvl 60 content: Is the meta for healers like in the OG vanilla where u need to use lower rank spells not to OOM? Or is it
    completely different in the woltk engine?

8. so this server will launch in 2069(never) right?

9. so this server will launch in 2069(never) right?
    As soon as possible, my suggestion is for December this year 2023

10. As soon as possible, my suggestion is for December this year 2023
    My own assumption is April 2024.

11. Hello Dear Community of Warmane,
    Can you give any kind of information for releasing month, any hint will be very good for us.
    Alot of people like me are waiting for any info because we need to get annual leave from work.
    And please do it this year, not early 2024, because the best time for new game is Winter people and free and have more time for this.
    Don't do Beta for TBC/WOTLK etc. you will have enought time when u release Classic. When time come for TBC you can release a Beta Realm for testing, no need to be now.
    Any kind of information will be very appreciate from whole community.
    Best Regards.

12. Don't do Beta for TBC/WOTLK etc. you will have enought time when u release Classic. When time come for TBC you can release a Beta Realm for testing, no need to be now..
    I don't know what they'll decide. They may decide to do the TBC PTR concurrent with Vanilla Phases being live. They may not. But as a counter-point to consider...who'd be on the BC PTR testing when they could spend that time on Vanilla leveling, grinding, farming, gearing, etc?

Past that, no appeals for more information is going to get them to release the next step of their plans before they're good and ready. No matter what they do, people are going to be unhappy with it, and it's best for them just to ignore the cries.

13. please don't tell me you have the idea of testing till naxxramas is full clean

14. Hello Dear Community of Warmane,
    Can you give any kind of information for releasing month, any hint will be very good for us.
    Alot of people like me are waiting for any info because we need to get annual leave from work.
    And please do it this year, not early 2024, because the best time for new game is Winter people and free and have more time for this.
    Don't do Beta for TBC/WOTLK etc. you will have enought time when u release Classic. When time come for TBC you can release a Beta Realm for testing, no need to be now.
    Any kind of information will be very appreciate from whole community.
    Best Regards.
    Yup but they probably won't do that. I think more than 90% of us players would just like a rough estimate so we can plan for it.

First ... 4393133141142143144145 ... Last