1. No one knows. I don't think the devs even know.

2. No one knows. I don't think the devs even know.
    Do we have any update on the scheduele?
    When are we looking at TBC beta testing, and do we have an estimated release date?
    I think the best question we can ask is around what time we can expect an Announcement for any updates /release
    my personal expectation is an announcement somewhere February and the actual release coming maybe late May /June.

TBC beta wont be nearly as long as Classic testing. warmane used to have a TBC server and will more than likely implement the coding into Onyxia. same with Frostmourne for wotlk.

3. I would really like a possible war mod that can be activated and deactivated, pls let that happen, let the dream come true.

4. I think the best question we can ask is around what time we can expect an Announcement for any updates /release
    my personal expectation is an announcement somewhere February and the actual release coming maybe late May /June.

TBC beta wont be nearly as long as Classic testing. warmane used to have a TBC server and will more than likely implement the coding into Onyxia. same with Frostmourne for wotlk.
    So is it confirmed there will be a TBC and WOTLK beta?

5. So is it confirmed there will be a TBC and WOTLK beta?
    Nothing is confirmed. We're speculating...but the speculation that it will happen has a lot of points behind it that make sense meaning it's a better bet than most.

6. Do we know yet if this is a pve or pvp realm?

I looked at the OP to see if there's been any updates and didn't see it.

7. Do we know yet if this is a pve or pvp realm?

I looked at the OP to see if there's been any updates and didn't see it.
    No official word...

I think about the only things we know "officially" that aren't in the OP:
    - We're in the second phase of beta/PTR. Characters start at level 1, xp rates upto 50x are available, all vanilla content should be unlocked.
    - Nothing we do on the PTR will carry over to or have any impact for our accounts/characters on launch, including character names. If character name reservations are allowed, it won't be linked to activity on the PTR.
    - There may be more phases of PTR if the dev team feels certain aspects of the server need more focused testing.

Everything else is speculation, or players bickering over what direction they want to see with the server (and why).

8. yeh, no response / update from the DEVS are a bit strange. hopefully at 15th OCT (60 days BETA) they will give us some update & decissions.
    on exp rate, pvp or pve, even launch date ?

but for now, we only HOPE.

my suggestion so far. optional for individual to choose.
    x0.5 - x3 mob kill exp
    x1 - x5 quest reward exp
    PVE realm with a special PVP flag for x2/x3 drop rewards rate
    personalized Soul of Iron -ish mode. maybe title or glow at lvl 60.

9. bruh

yeh, no response / update from the DEVS are a bit strange. hopefully at 15th OCT (60 days BETA) they will give us some update & decissions.
    on exp rate, pvp or pve, even launch date ?

but for now, we only HOPE.

my suggestion so far. optional for individual to choose.
    x0.5 - x3 mob kill exp
    x1 - x5 quest reward exp
    PVE realm with a special PVP flag for x2/x3 drop rewards rate
    STOP.

you can play on those speeds if you want to, forcing other people to play at your preferred speed is so selfish. I've said this many time before here. I have played for 18 years, i know what im doing. if you make a guild for so called purists who want to level slow, you wont even be impacted by the rest of us who want faster speed.

LEAVE.US.ALONE

10. Onixya being dead? Can we now understand that nothing will happen this year?

11. yeh, no response / update from the DEVS are a bit strange.
    It's not strange. Do you need hourly update "We are working on it" or "When we have announcements/news we will make a post"? All will be revealed when the time comes.

Yeah, there's no need to give snowflake rewards for those who play the game in a niche style. Something about the reward being the journey all along. All you want is "Look at me, I'm shining person because I played the game X way. Now behold as I never leave the comfort of capitals. I only login to gloat." Rofl. Soon we'd have twinks, multiboxers and whatnot weird "challenge" mode players asking for extra "I am special" rewards.

Onixya being dead? Can we now understand that nothing will happen this year?
    It's not dead, it's beta. There are reasons why it's beta still.

12. It's not strange. Do you need hourly update "We are working on it" or "When we have announcements/news we will make a post"? All will be revealed when the time comes.

Yeah, there's no need to give snowflake rewards for those who play the game in a niche style. Something about the reward being the journey all along. All you want is "Look at me, I'm shining person because I played the game X way. Now behold as I never leave the comfort of capitals. I only login to gloat." Rofl. Soon we'd have twinks, multiboxers and whatnot weird "challenge" mode players asking for extra "I am special" rewards.

It's not dead, it's beta. There are reasons why it's beta still.
    We are talking about estimated release date, we all know 90% of the time the estimated release date is not the actual release date, but it's some kind of landmark.

13. We are talking about estimated release date, we all know 90% of the time the estimated release date is not the actual release date, but it's some kind of landmark.
    Soon. Probably in the next 6-9 months. We won't get a firmer estimate than that (speculated one) until they're ready to set one.

14. Release is this year, no way to be next year. Don't give people wrong information. Im sure Warmane staff are waiting for Blizzcon and shortly after that release.
    Blizzard are making big changes, and Warmane will do something this year to keep their players.

15. I'm sure everyone will not agree, but I believe WPVP should be optional, similar to "War Mode" in retail. I love me some WPVP action, don't get me wrong. However trying to do even something as simple as dailies, questing, trying to gear alts, you are constantly targeted by toxic players that are way more geared than you, or killing you when you are low hp, etc. I feel it would a better overall experience to give players the option if they would like to participate or not, since thus far we have been forced to participate whether we like it or not.

First ... 4494134142143144145146 ... Last