1. Release is this year, no way to be next year. Don't give people wrong information. Im sure Warmane staff are waiting for Blizzcon and shortly after that release.
    Blizzard are making big changes, and Warmane will do something this year to keep their players.
    It's not wrong information...it's honest speculation based on paying attention, watching and participating on the PTR, the bug tracker, and the birds singing to the air. Many players are honestly projecting an April release. I honestly expect it to be sooner, but it could be any time between now and then.

2. I'm sure everyone will not agree, but I believe WPVP should be optional, similar to "War Mode" in retail. I love me some WPVP action, don't get me wrong. However trying to do even something as simple as dailies, questing, trying to gear alts, you are constantly targeted by toxic players that are way more geared than you, or killing you when you are low hp, etc. I feel it would a better overall experience to give players the option if they would like to participate or not, since thus far we have been forced to participate whether we like it or not.
    WPVP is just an excuse for gankers to kill lowbies.

You see nolife ****s like this every day, coming with characters 40 levels higher or with twinks/bis characters in lower level zones and griefing players.

Because they get ****ed in the *** when they go in bgs so they can only take their frustrations on someone who can't fight back.

This is what WPVP is

3. WPVP is just an excuse for gankers to kill lowbies.

You see nolife ****s like this every day, coming with characters 40 levels higher or with twinks/bis characters in lower level zones and griefing players.

Because they get ****ed in the *** when they go in bgs so they can only take their frustrations on someone who can't fight back.

This is what WPVP is
    While I agree that is what 99% of "wpvp" entails...people targeting the weak and defenseless and thinking it's "great gameplay"...I do think that those that enjoy watching their back should be able to flag, even so far as, if they choose to, making the flag a more permanent fixture to their character. I don't mind if this comes with a slight benefit to balance the fact that they'll be doing more corpse runs from getting ganked in pvp.

But if you want to see an active world, forcing people to deal with PVP ganking/griefing is not the answer. Make the open world suck for players, and they'll level through RDF cause it's easier, faster, and avoid the people that make the game suck for them. You want to encourage them to come out in the world and see a "living world", then make the realm PvE. Unless the only reason people want a "living world" is to increase their targets of opportunity...and if they aren't flagged to be ganked, they might as well not exist.

4. maybe some sort of anti lowbie (weaker) ganking protection.
    would that help make wpvp more healthier ?

i personally support the PVE realm (minority i know) with an optional WAR MODE with greater rewards to tempt us PVE players.
    but i am certain its gonna be a PVP realm.

5. WPVP is just an excuse for gankers to kill lowbies.

This is what WPVP is
    i could say the the same way that pve realm is just excuse for people who want to bot 24/7 peacefully because that exactly what real money traders say in the guild i was in, but thats just unfair prejudice.

6. Any news on when can we expect this legendary project?

7. maybe some sort of anti lowbie (weaker) ganking protection.
    would that help make wpvp more healthier ?

i personally support the PVE realm (minority i know) with an optional WAR MODE with greater rewards to tempt us PVE players.
    but i am certain its gonna be a PVP realm.
    Pretty sure this wasn't a thing until legion/BFA
    implementing this type of phasing based on PVP/PVE would take a very long time and will be very buggy. not to mention it would fall under Custom Content so unless you can convince warmane that its a "quality of life" feature (which it isnt at all) and get a petition going with over 90% of the server's player base wanting this. its gonna be a Nope.JPG

Any news on when can we expect this legendary project?
    new updates coming SOON™

source: trust me, im a professional warmane player

8. Will the new Onyxia server have increased raid or mob difficulty? (Sorry if this has been answered alrdy I cannot find it)

I would love to see a harder version of the game for raiders as the general population is much better at the game now!

9. WPVP is just an excuse for gankers to kill lowbies.

This is what WPVP is
    always people like this guy smh. thats your problem for not lvling fast. without wpvp the game is stupidly boring. gear up and do bgs and dont wait for ppl to reach lvl 60 so you start. even if u didnt have time or whatever there will be rdf and such so you shouldnt have an issue. and u know it u just like to whine and have a world of flowers and wacky boredom

10. please don't tell me you have the idea of testing till naxxramas is full clean
    right? right? the stupid idea

11. There is noone to test it on beta, they barely did MC

12. I have an idea for ganking. Create a bounty system for gankers. Every time you gank, you get a bounty of "honor" on your head. The amount of "honor" depends on the level difference of gank, and how many times you ganked.

There can be a board in the cities that shows the names of the top 50 gankers and the amount of bounty. So people can go to /who, track down gankers, and kill them which resets their bounty/honor back to zero.

This "bounty" or "honor" is a made-up custom currency. It has no purpose, you cant buy anything with it, and theres no hiscore or ladder for it. It purely exists to track gankers so people can hunt them.

What does this achieve? It turns ganking from an annoying thing sociopaths do, into a fun in-game activity. You can gank to gain notoriety, but you will have people hunting you down, as well as other gankers who want to remain at the top. So gankers start getting ganked the more they gank others. It's a way to balance ganking, while making the whole thing more fun.

13. I have an idea for ganking. Create a bounty system for gankers. Every time you gank, you get a bounty of "honor" on your head. The amount of "honor" depends on the level difference of gank, and how many times you ganked.

There can be a board in the cities that shows the names of the top 50 gankers and the amount of bounty. So people can go to /who, track down gankers, and kill them which resets their bounty/honor back to zero.

This "bounty" or "honor" is a made-up custom currency. It has no purpose, you cant buy anything with it, and theres no hiscore or ladder for it. It purely exists to track gankers so people can hunt them.

What does this achieve? It turns ganking from an annoying thing sociopaths do, into a fun in-game activity. You can gank to gain notoriety, but you will have people hunting you down, as well as other gankers who want to remain at the top. So gankers start getting ganked the more they gank others. It's a way to balance ganking, while making the whole thing more fun.
    Why would we want to make ganking worse?!?

14. Why would we want to make ganking worse?!?
    It doesn't make it worse, it reduces ganking by encouraging people to gank gankers. This prevents serial gankers from spending hours camping lowbies. And gankers will fight other gankers too, further reducing their ability to comfortably gank without punishment.

15. That would encourage gankers to be even more violent, so they can get into that "top 50" list.

First ... 4595135143144145146147 ... Last