1. Good day, dear Warmane Team :)
    I'd like to ask if there's any chance to get Fear Ward on all races istead of "vanilla" dwarves only ?
    As an Alliance healer priest enjoyer I really feel a lot of discomfort to be forced to choose dwarf only cause it's only race that have such a useful racial till TBC (which btw means that blizz realized that problem later)
    Please... ??

2. Hello , i have a question

How long will be testing ? When can create a charather and play for real ?

3. tell me the server's time. and how long will the beta last

4. tell me the server's time. and how long will the beta last
    534534534 asked the same, please read.

5. Quick summary:

The beta will start 14.8.2023 around 10:00 AM server time.
    Server time can be seen in https://www.warmane.com/ above the realm population numbers.
    Beta characters will get nuked after beta. Beta duration is to be determined.
    Onyxia will use basic 3.3.5 client. No need to download anything if you already own such a client.

6. What are we supposed to beta test if we start lvl 60?. 95% of the game in vanilla classic wow is lvl 1-59???

7. What are we supposed to beta test if we start lvl 60?. 95% of the game in vanilla classic wow is lvl 1-59???
    You can create lvl 60 char now to save your character name. That's all. It's not insta 60. You will start at lvl 1 tomorrow.

8. At least that is my understanding. We just have to be patient for one more day. It's just like waiting for Christmas day. ;)

9. You can create lvl 60 char now to save your character name. That's all. It's not insta 60. You will start at lvl 1 tomorrow.
    Save the name for the beta. That won't carry into launch...right?

10. Please Administration , make on Onyxia in Vanilla part world buffs vendor with cd 4 hours or something (for all levels) its do more fun if u make like that 100% told u , world buffs are very boring part of vanilla and nobody like this , like do offline u main character and wait raid , u not play or u play an
    other character ...

11. Please Administration , make on Onyxia in Vanilla part world buffs vendor with cd 4 hours or something (for all levels) its do more fun if u make like that 100% told u , world buffs are very boring part of vanilla and nobody like this , like do offline u main character and wait raid , u not play or u play an
    other character ...
    Make world buffs tick offline and remove the cds.

12. cant wait to nuke you all with resto druid :D those SM on wotlk make me so mad...

13. What are we supposed to beta test if we start lvl 60?. 95% of the game in vanilla classic wow is lvl 1-59???
    Because testing at higher level is more efficient than leveling to 45 to go test stuff in a level 45 zone.

Save the name for the beta. That won't carry into launch...right?
    There's no word of reserving names so far, only a mention of the possibility IIRC. That would warrant an announcement, or being part of another bigger announcement, which may happen closer to the realm's start.

14. logged onto onyxia. it said it's not going to launch until the 14th
    but it also said it's a pvp rhealm
    i know a lot of people were asking

15. I really hope that the start will be from the first level and the fact that the characters are created at level 60 is a mistake ;(

First ... 2060686970717280120 ... Last