1. When will the beta end?/Cuando acabarĂ¡ la beta?

2. Will game really be Pay 2 win? I get that in Icecrown people can't be bothered to farm lowbies as most are max lvls anyway. But now that low level areas be saturated these pay 2 win players with best gear the second they hit lvl 60 will just make other player life miserable.

I get that it costs money to run servers, but maybe make it mount and other consumable or transmog sale? Maybe just make every single slot as separate stransmog sale? Before pvp brackets were introduced pvp was unbearable with low gear.

Maybe im wrong.

3. people is playing this like wotlk, please ****ing use the brain, things are slowly, and by slow i mean really slow. don't rush like a mf throwing all your freaking trinkets and aoe in some freaking 8 mobs you pull like a donkey, you stupid sandwich boy

IS FOR TEST, NOT RUSH

4. Can someone please let me know if the server is down? I just logged on and "Onyxia" isn't even in the bottom right corner of the login screen where it should be. I can't log in either.

5. hello, i try to get in, with a shaman that i created before the realm get started, then the server kick me out, mmm how can i submit a photo?

6. forum users proving day after day that they will never be happy no matter what warmane does.

server so far looks fine. work today, testing tonight. cant wait.

7. Haters gonna hate.

Thank you Warmane for what are you doing, keep it that way and don't stop <3

8. I think this server idea is awesome.

My opinion though is that 5x is too much of a high rate. I know you can set your rate lower, but when some people are leveling at 5x, you start feeling left behind / there's always a rush to end-game and the point of vanilla is that the world is alive and every zone kind of matters and can be seen with people in it leveling or doing something. With RDF and 5x, the world won't be very alive and that hurts the experience of players IMO. I am not saying the rate should be 1x, and I think it's great players who don't care about other players rushing to end game can enjoy the slower pace if they want, but I think 2x would be nice, and 3x max. 1x is a bit painful, but with RDF it's not that bad, but I think 2x/3x would be great for questing since you tend to run out of quests and have to go to like every zone on 1x vanilla.

That's my only criticism so far.

9. Hi, any clue when the beta will end, can't wait to level up in the official realm.

10. Hi, any clue when the beta will end, can't wait to level up in the official realm.
    Beta started Yesterday, so the release will be en 2-3months hopefully, but you need to wait for official news.

11. Dont worry, the world will still be alive, there are many things you need to go out for in the world that you cant get in dungeons. Rdf and 5x will make the leveling zones kind of dead, but also not overfilled, gives more room to quest for those who prefer it. zones 50-60 will be alive everytime because of all the things you need to farm for pre-bis, consumables and whatever else

12. I sincerely hope that Warmne will give a talent vote, Listen to players' opinions.
    Vanilla talent or 51/71 WLK talent ?
    I choose the latter.
    There are too many 1.12/1.14 Private realms ,dull Vanilla, 5 RAID AOE not available,uninterested!!!
    I prefer everything about WLK.

13. If they make a poll 100% ppl would prefer wotlk talents/spells. What we actually need is the new wotlk client and the rebalanced uld items. Wotlk is the best wow experience.

14. Will game really be Pay 2 win? I get that in Icecrown people can't be bothered to farm lowbies as most are max lvls anyway. But now that low level areas be saturated these pay 2 win players with best gear the second they hit lvl 60 will just make other player life miserable.

I get that it costs money to run servers, but maybe make it mount and other consumable or transmog sale? Maybe just make every single slot as separate stransmog sale? Before pvp brackets were introduced pvp was unbearable with low gear.

Maybe im wrong.
    This game isn't pay to win. Gear that can be bought will be unlocked on later dates each patch. E.g. no buying BWL items as soon as it's available, but later. You can get gear BEFORE somebody has a chance to buy it.

Mounts, consumables and transmogs, or other vanity items, don't generate money as well as you'd expect. Would you be willing to spend money on vanity items that serve little to no purpose? Of course you wouldn't as spending money on vanity/cosmetics is stupid in WoW.

If you think Icecrown players are the only gankers around? /facepalm
    Or even further, thinking they are all BiS? You'd be surprised how many of them are actually quite fresh.

First ... 3070787980818290130 ... Last