1. So I decided to go in and find out what was on this BETA test of Onyxia, but in the end it says to me that I was banned due to the use of the Bot Network, I have no idea what it is, and it was like that on Lordaeron before, there is no desire to return to the game :/

2. Will the exp be for example x5 WOTLK rates or x5 Real Vanilla rates?

3. Nothing gonna happen to longlivety. TBC will come and everyone will move on. My bet is that Vanilla phase of this realm is gonna be a huge meme, but meme in a good meaning of word, or in bad meaning of word is up to you.
    Please dont be sad or unhappy when i say this.I think u are a wotlk player who dont give ... About vanilla or tbc. U waiting untill onyxia come to wrath and enjoy it. So dont play the vanilla or tbc and let the player who want to enjoy vanilla give some good idea about the current state of realm. U making onyxia vanilla a meme for urself please leave it be and let the play who care or want to enjoy it make some different. Its vanilla and all vanilla player love to lvl up love to be in map love to enjoy the questing. Its not the wotlk dude. When onyxia become a wotlk we will be quiet and let u guys enjoy the wotlk what ever u wan.

4. Please dont be sad or unhappy when i say this.I think u are a wotlk player who dont give ... About vanilla or tbc.
    Not true lul. I enjoyed 1.12 for the first time, and played a huge chunk of it up to AQ patch. But what is the point of pushing on staff to somehow magicaly turn it into 1.12 if they stated that this whole thing is a seasonal experiment? If you're in for a 1.12 that means you already lost, because there won't be any and this realm will be mostly consist of WOTLK players and there is nothing you can do about that, so why even bother? Just hope in and have fun no matter what (that's what i meant by a meme in a good meaning of word), or, you can hop in and waste your time crying about x5, classes not working properly, RDF and all that stuff (that's what i meant by a meme in a bad meaning of word).
    The fact that realm is gonna be filled with (currently hobos) Frostmourne players and Warmane wotlk players in general is just a predetermined fact, so why getting mad at me? Actual vanilla 1.12 players will be a minority here.

5. I cannot believe how much people complain about something that is basically free to play.
    Warmane’s staff cannot and will not make everybody happy, it is just impossible.
    Most of people demanding (not suggesting) about xp rates, pve/pvp server, class balances etc.
    Overall project is fine and I understand how much work they did to make it happen. Do I agree with everything about it? Ofc not! But I do not allow myself to DEMAND from them to change things because I do not like something.
    We will see what a live version will be at the end of the beta testing, they will probably change some stuff, who knows. Give it a try first.
    I think server will be blast, at least vanilla part of game.
    Have a nice day!

6. Not true lul. I enjoyed 1.12 for the first time, and played a huge chunk of it up to AQ patch. But what is the point of pushing on staff to somehow magicaly turn it into 1.12 if they stated that this whole thing is a seasonal experiment? If you're in for a 1.12 that means you already lost, because there won't be any and this realm will be mostly consist of WOTLK players and there is nothing you can do about that, so why even bother? Just hope in and have fun no matter what (that's what i meant by a meme in a good meaning of word), or, you can hop in and waste your time crying about x5, classes not working properly, RDF and all that stuff (that's what i meant by a meme in a bad meaning of word).
    The fact that realm is gonna be filled with (currently hobos) Frostmourne players and Warmane wotlk players in general is just a predetermined fact, so why getting mad at me? Actual vanilla 1.12 players will be a minority here.
    u are right. no one wants to pushing warmane staff or at least i don't want to. all this commend or any speech here is just a recommendation or idea from the player. we all here love to play in warmane and we will play vanilla with 1x or 5x :D

7. To which date is expected to be pvp only and then going to classic vanilla

8. I cannot believe how much people complain about something that is basically free to play.
    Warmane’s staff cannot and will not make everybody happy, it is just impossible.
    Most of people demanding (not suggesting) about xp rates, pve/pvp server, class balances etc.
    Overall project is fine and I understand how much work they did to make it happen. Do I agree with everything about it? Ofc not! But I do not allow myself to DEMAND from them to change things because I do not like something.
    We will see what a live version will be at the end of the beta testing, they will probably change some stuff, who knows. Give it a try first.
    Have a nice day!
    Appreciate your pov.
    My respects.
    People somehow see only what they want to see and just throw statements "it is that" or "it will be".
    As for me - whatever Warmane prepare for us I'm am happy with. They know better than me. It will be different from any other experience I had, I will have big community, means whatever way server goes - I'll find someone who is enjoying they way I am, in a same time as I am (playing from asia rn).
    Unfortunately people don't understand what means "suggestions" now, and only demanding and pushing down those who's not agree or have different vision, but it's a problem of humanity, not server or wow lol
    What I am currently interested in, was a good question from a fellow member here, about bot banning and not letting you in your account, saying you need to unban or something, when I could use VPN and get in. Lol. So I'm little bit scared getting random ban just because I'm living in different area right now.

9. I cannot believe how much people complain about something that is basically free to play.
    Have a nice day!
    i mean yes, some people want the classic vanilla x1 experience, some want 3.3.5 spells and talents, some want a mix, pve-pvp server, etc. for me now testing the beta looks really cool, i like it, i want the release soon as possible.
    classic talents and spells are trash you know it is what it is, BUT i think devs can do some kind of move or little change in some talents for example: insect swarm from resto talents to balance, natural weapons to feral and add some regeneration mana, shammy enha shield specialization maybe for another more enha talent thing(and im not saying elemental devastation, that always been in ele talents).
    please if someone is playing a rogue or a warr fury and feels like im touching they special private classic vanilla parts, don't quote me

10. i like it, i want the release soon as possible.
    Same here, would love to see them release it rather sooner than later. But doing those changes to the balance will only delay that :-)

11. It is a good thing that the server is x5, that way i do not have to level, interact with people for elite quests and RDF also helps with avoiding player interaction in vanilla.

You will also not be ganked like you would by fellow players because you will be leveling through dungeons too 60, who doesn't want to be ganked?

If it will be PVE than this is my perfect server, i hate violence between alliance and horde, immersion is too real for me.

12. It is a good thing that the server is x5, that way i do not have to level, interact with people for elite quests and RDF also helps with avoiding player interaction in vanilla.

You will also not be ganked like you would by fellow players because you will be leveling through dungeons too 60, who doesn't want to be ganked?

If it will be PVE than this is my perfect server, i hate violence between alliance and horde, immersion is too real for me.
    HOLY! Unironically truth. Spitting straight facts here.

13. Got to love how this thread is made for Staff to get feedbacks and recommendation and some of you get angry about giving their opinion and making suggestions, like thinking 5x is too high. We came in to give our opinions and it's up to Warmane Staff to decide what they wanna do. Trying to debate is pointless when it's purely a matter of difference in opinion. There's a reason this server is not called Frostmourne and doing another season of Wrath. It's a different server with a different draw that'll attract vanilla and tbc players, not just wrath babies. If you want Wrath talents and Wrath features, then either wait for the Wrath phase or go play Lordaeron/Icecrown.

14. Got to love how this thread is made for Staff to get feedbacks and recommendation and some of you get angry about giving their opinion and making suggestions, like thinking 5x is too high. We came in to give our opinions and it's up to Warmane Staff to decide what they wanna do. Trying to debate is pointless when it's purely a matter of difference in opinion. There's a reason this server is not called Frostmourne and doing another season of Wrath. It's a different server with a different draw that'll attract vanilla and tbc players, not just wrath babies. If you want Wrath talents and Wrath features, then either wait for the Wrath phase or go play Lordaeron/Icecrown.
    You realize that when you go throwing "wrath babies" and telling to "wait or play elsewhere" you are doing the exact same, right?

First ... 41818990919293101141 ... Last