1. If you want 1x you are free to go play official classic era. But tell me this, why should majority of players suffer for the minority ? You are like 5% of people who want 1x and thee rest 95% of us dont give af about your sadistic tendencies
    "Majority"... the 5x are not the majority here nor are the 1x so shut up already.

2. It's been talked, and it's not going to happen.

Only 40 mans are changed to 25's.

No news of that. It may take time as we have only tested 1-60 content. We haven't even touched 60-70 or 70-80. Depending on if we get to test those too, I would personally guess the release being aimed at mid April, similar to FM seasons' start.
    Why would tbc and wotlk content be tested before vanilla content is out? You can just test that during vanilla phase being out. April is way too late, not even a good time for release

3. at any level of pumping, I would like to see the pumping of professions with rates of 1. So that there is a very lively and strong economy.

4. In my sincere opinion (and it's only my opinion) i think we shouldnt have arenas on classic. Makes no sense.
    The best way is to incorporate the rank 14 system but without decay, so it means you still play the pvp system that classic has but you don't need to play 15 hours a day for a month, it turns rank 14 much accessible to players.

Experience should be x2 or x3 at max in order for you to "live" the classic world and character progression.

Dungeon finder shouldnt be there aswell because classic is all about the open world, not being afk inside Stormwind waiting for queues.

Chronoboon Displacers should be implemented in the game since world buff patch.

Beside that i think everything looks awesome.

BTW all forum members, don't take my coment personal, it's only my opinion about this. I will play this server no matter their decision and no matter what they implement or not.
    Peace everyone

5. In my sincere opinion (and it's only my opinion) i think we shouldnt have arenas on classic. Makes no sense.
    The best way is to incorporate the rank 14 system but without decay, so it means you still play the pvp system that classic has but you don't need to play 15 hours a day for a month, it turns rank 14 much accessible to players.

Experience should be x2 or x3 at max in order for you to "live" the classic world and character progression.

Dungeon finder shouldnt be there aswell because classic is all about the open world, not being afk inside Stormwind waiting for queues.

BTW all forum members, don't take my coment personal, it's only my opinion about this. I will play this server no matter their decision and no matter what they implement or not.
    Peace everyone
    Terrible Idea, everyone would get r14 and you would invalidate half the raid loot, and have AV spam meta.

6. The problem i see with Arenas and RDF on classic is that it feels that your going to play the entire expansion inside a city. cuz everything you do is one click and a queue which is the oposite to whatr vanila is.

7. The problem i see with Arenas and RDF on classic is that it feels that your going to play the entire expansion inside a city. cuz everything you do is one click and a queue which is the oposite to whatr vanila is.
    Vanilla is old, outdated, boring and looks like borderline unfinished product by today's standards. You should be thankful that Warmane has implemented those QoL changes here.

8. Vanilla is old, outdated, boring and looks like borderline unfinished product by today's standards. You should be thankful that Warmane has implemented those QoL changes here.
    technically. it was an unfinished product even back then. almost 50% of everything in TBC and WOTLK was meant to be part of "vanilla world of warcraft" but got scrapped due to lack of development time.

9. In my sincere opinion (and it's only my opinion) i think we shouldnt have arenas on classic. Makes no sense.

Peace everyone

Arenas can be added without making it the main source of PvP "currency" for gear. SoloQ will be quite of fun.

Tbh spamming WSG for ranking ain't no fun either, nor makes the outside world more alive. I doubt there will be ranking system, most likely it will be honored based, with possible arena rating or bg rating needed for higher tier and weapons. Rated BGs will be very sought after if implemented.

RDF is a must in 2023, plently of reasons to be outside for farming mats and consumables.

Something about the World buff meta needs to be done, chrono is good option if can implemented.

Server will be 5x 99% leveling ain't that fast and it's pretty alt friendly which makes way more alive server.

Just friendly reaction to your opinion ?

10. Hi. I have no opinions about anything. Thanks. Oh, BTW, this project kicks ***. I'm super-stoked about playing Vanilla-like WoW and the other early expansions. The only reason I'm posting here is to show my gratitude to the fine people who are making this happen. I'll buy y'all a beer someday. Cheers!

11. Sorry for saying... A S S ...I didn't mean to be so naughty! I forgot to say this: Warmane is like 0.01 degrees Kelvin (supercool). Thank you everyone (including the players) for making this such a badass server.

12. Mid april ;( is too much Will be great if we start this year

13. dude it's ugly as hell, not cool at all. two races with the specific introduction storyline for BC are getting added in classic. how is that cool in any way?
    they exist in classic!!! but i get it, they don't want it, end of my wish till tbc

14. x1 is garbage slow, majority of ppl here already leveled multiple chars on multiple servers
    x5 seems to be hella fast tough
    i bet x2.5 x3 is the sweet spot

pve realm is boring but greykill is cringe
    best thing imo to do is pvp everywhere the first two weeks then pvp only in 55+ hl areas only

racials suck for faction balance because everyone wants hardiness or wotf in pvp. atleast wotlk racials are a bit more balanced for alliance side

15. It's been talked, and it's not going to happen.

Only 40 mans are changed to 25's.

No news of that. It may take time as we have only tested 1-60 content. We haven't even touched 60-70 or 70-80. Depending on if we get to test those too, I would personally guess the release being aimed at mid April, similar to FM seasons' start.
    Why would the TBC content need to be tested now, when its gonna be released most likely one year after Classic has been up? It makes way more sense to do this during Naxx phase. And the 70-80 content shouldnt be much different from Frostmourne or Lordaeron.

First ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... Last