1. I am bad on quest and vanila dont have quest hellper only like queste, maybe smart peaple like warmane staff can make it ?
    it's on 3.3.5a client anyway, i really doubt that they will go as wild as disabling built-in quest helper.

2. x5 God please no!! x1 please for true man!!

3. most people want x1 and we still get x5...
    The irony of that is the fact that most people actually want x5 but most of them don't want to think about the long term perspective of it.
    Most people think buying items ruins the game and admins do it anyway
    They also have to "pay the bills", I guess you can safely expect that the quality of life on this realm is on its way of being sacrificed for the sake of "bills". It's not like you can't pay the bills with Icecrown realm or with FM type of marketplace? If we also take under the consideration the fact, that Warmane is not the company that has to pay 3d modelers, animators, graphic designers, concept artists, illustrators, level designers, writers, art directors etc etc etc on a monthly basis in five different countries, let's just pray that they will find a compromise to pay that bills.
    Can players decide anything?
    Fundamentaly not really. Most of community feedback will be cosmetic. Im pretty sure that it's even written somewhere in TOS that playing on Warmane is privellege or something like that.

4. Why experience x5? Experience x5 destroys the classic essence and world pvp. A x2 experience would be ideal.

5. The XP will be selectable, like the other wrath realms, but 0.5-5x.

6. A few questions regarding the Vanilla portion of this server:

-Is the Ret pally gonna be completely useless?
    -Are the druids going to be completely Useless?
    -are shadow priests gonna be barred from touching bosses because of a debuff cap?
    -Are World Buffs gonna be dispellable?
    -is it going to have gold resets?
    -Once the server reachers Wotlk 3.3.5 is it going to wipe and characters going to be transferred to Icecrown?
    You mention quality of life improvements;
    Are guild banks one of those improvements?
    is RDF in Vanilla amongs those improvements?
    Are the items in the store going to be available from the start?

Thank you in advance, this is suuuuuuuuuuper fun for me. I love starting new servers.
    1) paladins in classic with classic talents and spells? holy, holy and uhm...holy. unless you are a raid leader or the friend of the raid leader. on pvp retri well, you can kill some noobs, but thats it
    2) resto is not that bad, but is not good. balance and feral/bear, damn it's sucks at pve. you gonna have fun in pvp killing warriors
    3) shadow priest are actually good...for 1 minute till you drain all your mana

man this is beta and i hope they change the idea of spells and talents.

7. I completely agree with x2, in vanilla its mostly about the open world experience, even a x3 would be fine, but no more. Maybe x5 its only beta and they may consider changing it for release.

8. xp5 will only make many players who love clasic not play.

9. xp5 will only make many players who love clasic not play.
    This is simply not true, nobody wants to burn 11 days playing a character to reach 60, you're deluted if you think that's true.

Thanks for answering my questions mods, and updating the faq.

10. Why experience x5? Experience x5 destroys the classic essence and world pvp. A x2 experience would be ideal.
    i don't really think people in 2023 are going to enjoy world pvp as 2004

11. At the end of Vanilla, will the server be doubled and one of them remain Vanilla forever (sort of like Icecrown) ?

12. Anyone who has a job, family or any other duties would say that 1x, 2x and similar rates are too time consuming to fit into their lifestyle. The mods already mentioned that players will likely be able to adjust their rates personally, so if you still enjoy that, then knock yourself out. Unless the enjoyment for the elite player comes from them being able to sacrifice 8 hours daily for 1-2-3 months to level their character and gear them up while the rest are still stuck farming mobs at level 40 or 50, there is no issue. The retail classic servers already offer 1x, so there's that too.
    And while it's true that they didn't originally develop the game, anyone who thinks or says that there is little to no input on the teams' part with keeping these servers in good shape and running is either demagogical or outright malicious. I'm not a top donator by any means but I still occasionally support them if I can because any good thing made by man requires a great amount of energy input whether in the form of work, time or both. Most of us played free for years anyway, so there's no real direct pressure to donate.

13. PLEASE PLEASE, let the weapons skills scale with lvl, PLEASE, is so dumb

14. let's just pray that they will find a compromise to pay that bills
    We won't. While certain details of this server are still open to feedback, that there will be a Coin shop isn't one of them.
    I don't know if that's a deal breaker for you or if it's something you can come to terms with, but either way, change your tone.

First ... 891011122060110 ... Last