1. In order to play ,we need to download the wotlk client from your website right ?

2. Will you have to do the attunements for the TBC raids tho, and if yes why split them into seasons instead of launching them all at once?
    You need to have done the previous tier in order to progress to the next one anyways.

3. In Vanilla, can we use fire mage spec in molten core?

4. Make it x1, because RDF will be enabled. With x5 ppl will not do the quest properly will just spam RDF, ruining the vanilla exp.

5. Will the characters be deleted when the beta end?

6. They will ruin their experience, not your experience.

7. Hello everyone.
    In my humble opinion, I think that our first pj should do the leveling of vanila as it was done in his day being a x1.
    But I also think that in the case of wanting to have a secondary pj, it would be nice to be able to change the rates to x5, x7 or maybe something else.

8. Forgot to say -- I think you should seriously consider adding belfs and draenei to vanilla. It wouldn't affect absolutely anything (aside of a slightly easier leveling, thanks to good starting items) and it will give all players a unique chance to play these races in vanilla, which in turn should bring even more players. But, yet again, unless you fix racials, no changes will help keeping good balance, especially in TBC/WOTLK.

9. I havent seen anyone ask this or seen any information about it but what will the reputation rate be?

10. You could at least make x1 exp for the first 2-3 months. Eh.

11. woooooow!! love u warmane!! thanks!!

12. Noob

I am bad on quest and vanila dont have quest hellper only like queste, maybe smart peaple like warmane staff can make it ?

13. most people want x1 and we still get x5... Most people think buying items ruins the game and admins do it anyway... Who's going to play? Can players decide anything?

14. I just realized

Experience rate of x5
    For vanilla content? You probably will hit the historical record for "how fast it will take for people to start running circles in SW and Org". Yea, it will be fun probably for about a month. At lease make it x3, x5 is overkill for sure.

Marketplace similar to Icecrown model.
    I can already see those rogues with TF everywhere, weapon from the phase1 that serves as a bis 1h for the entire expantion. IC marketplace model will be the worst one at least for vanilla content. It will make Icecrown world "pvp" look like a joke.

Overall the positive part so far is the realm name Onyxia.

The decisions you will make on this step will be more predetermining for the server than any testing whatsoever. No amount of beta testing and bug reporting will be helpful in that case.

15. Raid sizes: 40-man raids will be 25-man instead.[/QUOTE]
    You added a nice thing in terms of equality, but this is something against itself...In terms of equality, I think I have a humble idea. Shaman and paladin should be added to the ally and horde part..

I want to ask something, what will be the playing time between packages? How long can TBC play with Classic..

First ... 78910111959109 ... Last