1. Incentive eh, if u want to level without player interference you should go, find dead vanila server with 0 online and lvl there, how about that ?
    Your attitude fits perfectly with that of a griefer! As many people have already mentioned here in previous comments a pve realm can accomodate both, you simply just toggle pvp on if you want world pvp to happen around you.

2. Incentive eh, if u want to level without player interference you should go, find dead vanila server with 0 online and lvl there, how about that ?
    So you have nothing constructive to say?

You want interaction with the other faction then flag for pvp . And you get an empty server by driving players away, not making things optional. It’s better to see yellow names than no names.

3. Don't worry guys. PvE or PvP doesn't matter. Griefers will find a way. If it's PvE, least you can cower behind protection while you're still unable to do what you wanted.

4. Your attitude fits perfectly with that of a griefer! As many people have already mentioned here in previous comments a pve realm can accomodate both, you simply just toggle pvp on if you want world pvp to happen around you.
    Manny people in this thread are SPECIAL characters with fresh accounts that pushed their garbage ideas

Lets say u toggle world pvp yey u can pvp, but u can't initiate it, u need to find somebody that will attack you and if u are ignored by the PVE players you will not get any
    How many players after running for an hour and not finding a single ounce of fun will stop doing that coz its not worth it ? So with each passing week there will be less and less people even trying to world pvp until eventually it will be completely dead

But certainly this is hard to understand for some vanila pve enjoyer that rolls a 1 button rotation class...

5. As a PvE supporter I would offer all PvP server supporter following: If you want a fight just find my fully equipped Shadow priest somewhere in the middle of alterac valley farming instead of killing my level 14 Twink with your naxx equipped rogue from stealth with lots of /lol and /spit emotes.

And if you really enjoy getting ganked so much, just flag /PvP while leveling and /spit on my 60s long enough and I think about if I want to camp your corpse like I am used to be camped in hellfire pensula.

6. As a PvE supporter I would offer all PvP server supporter following: If you want a fight just find my fully equipped Shadow priest somewhere in the middle of alterac valley farming instead of killing my level 14 Twink with your naxx equipped rogue from stealth with lots of /lol and /spit emotes.

And if you really enjoy getting ganked so much, just flag /PvP while leveling and /spit on my 60s long enough and I think about if I want to camp your corpse like I am used to be camped in hellfire pensula.
    I rest my case, arguing with *****s is beyond me

Whoever thought opening a thread before beta even begun was a good idea - know, its a disaster

7. Manny people in this thread are SPECIAL characters with fresh accounts that pushed their garbage ideas

Lets say u toggle world pvp yey u can pvp, but u can't initiate it, u need to find somebody that will attack you and if u are ignored by the PVE players you will not get any
    How many players after running for an hour and not finding a single ounce of fun will stop doing that coz its not worth it ? So with each passing week there will be less and less people even trying to world pvp until eventually it will be completely dead

But certainly this is hard to understand for some vanila pve enjoyer that rolls a 1 button rotation class...
    If I could make a suggestion, I'd suggest introducing an NPC with whom you could change the class racials. With the help of such an NPC, the balance between the factions would be easily maintained.

8. from my point of view, realm PVP is better. The biggest problem is the balance between factions.

As everyone knows class racials play a key role.
    As everyone knows, horde racials make PVE easier while alliance racials help in PVP.

If I could make a suggestion, I'd suggest introducing an NPC with whom you could change the class racials. With the help of such an NPC, the balance between the factions would be easily maintained.

9. Frostmourne also had WOTLK stuff with all the dungeons / raids / arenas
    World pvp is a feature there not an option, it makes about 30-40% of all pvp experience in vanilla
    RDF was confirmed and is solid, why the heck do u need pve realm anyway ? what are u so affraid off ? a gentle interaction with opposite faction ?
    I am not afraid of anything. I did actually flag up to pvp while leveling. The option is there you can pvp in open world you wont be able to kill low health players who are trying to level up

10. Manny people in this thread are SPECIAL characters with fresh accounts that pushed their garbage ideas

If you cant find enough players to pvp with that means its not a popular aspect for players isnt it ? Forcing a certain playstyle is never good for any game. Give players the option to choose and they will play it.

11. i think lots of players would like to play vanilla on 3.3.5 as you will see, but will not enjoy it as much after it goes tbc and most will quit at wotlk phase. Id like to have our 60 vanilla chars transfered to a new vanilla realm with the type of system like icecrown and let those who want continue playing tbc and wotlk. i think lots of players are like me and would enjoy it this way much more.

12. Your attitude fits perfectly with that of a griefer! As many people have already mentioned here in previous comments a pve realm can accomodate both, you simply just toggle pvp on if you want world pvp to happen around you.
    Some people are simply terrified at the prospect of losing the ability to 1-shot lowbies.

And as been said many, many times you can still pvp on a pve server. These people insist the majority of players want a pvp realm, but if it's pve no one will flag and pvp. They don't see the logical fallacy in that?

13. i really cant see how this realm would be PVE, world PVP is such a big part of the vanilla experience, not to mention you are getting rdf so you can level up very safely anyway.

there are so many things in high level zones to pvp over, not to mention brm, dm etc., world bosses. PVE would kill the server same as 1x

14. I always played on pvp server ... for the past 17 years, and it was never a problem .... on top of that we are having RDF in a X5 xp.... I can guarantee that i will level 15-60 in dungeon , without never getting out of any major city .....

15. i think lots of players would like to play vanilla on 3.3.5 as you will see, but will not enjoy it as much after it goes tbc and most will quit at wotlk phase. Id like to have our 60 vanilla chars transfered to a new vanilla realm with the type of system like icecrown and let those who want continue playing tbc and wotlk. i think lots of players are like me and would enjoy it this way much more.
    I think you are wrong .... here what gonna happen

VANILA Release, Huge hype , server will be full at 12000. When people will realize only a few class/spec is valid , a very huge drop. I expect only 2-3k remain
    TBC Release, Another spike again because the talent tree is way better.
    WOTLK People know this is the final product , and I expect a lot of the Lord and Icecrown player to move there. It gonna have the same impact as Frostmourne server.

First ... 2836373839404888138 ... Last