1. Dude there is no necesity to be that mean , They just could you know delete all objects and leave the base characters , like thats the reason im asking, Jesus

2. I am personally really excited for this project but just a few question will we have access to the TBC races for vanilla/classic portion of the server and then what about DK's I think it would be insane if they were since they'd completely broken.

3. bels/draenai locked till tbc and im assuming no dks till wrath

4. I am personally really excited for this project but just a few question will we have access to the TBC races for vanilla/classic portion of the server and then what about DK's I think it would be insane if they were since they'd completely broken.
    Seriously? races are mentioned in the first post... nothing about DK but probably gonna be locked too.
    Im more concerned about skills that were changed/removed between expansions like:
    Old Judgement mechanic, Old Seal of command, Seal of crusader, Blessing of protection, Blessing of freedom, Blessing of light, Blessing of sacrifice, Blessing of salvation, WINDFURY TOTEM

5. BETA is releasing in a week and we still haven't heard official answers to the most important questions that are being asked.

How long will the BETA last approximately?
    How long will the phases last?
    Will the realm be PvE or PvP?
    Will the Vanilla phases be shorter than the rest, since Vanilla is the most boring and least balanced out of the three? The only "Vanilla" features of the realm at the beginning will be the level cap and the talents.

6. I am personally really excited for this project but just a few question will we have access to the TBC races for vanilla/classic portion of the server and then what about DK's I think it would be insane if they were since they'd completely broken.
    I would be much more excited if people actually read the forum, at least the front page.

7. Yes, you are very right, we did not get an answer to the important questions, but to the stupid ones, whether there will be DC before Wotlk, some other minor questions only..

8. Beta is August 14, but when is the official release? Thanks!

9. Judging by the information about the store, I can buy an unlimited amount of gold and all the bis and legendary items that are available in the current raid one month after the opening? Did I understand correctly?

10. Judging by the information about the store, I can buy an unlimited amount of gold and all the bis and legendary items that are available in the current raid one month after the opening? Did I understand correctly?
    1. Legendary items in the store aren't confirmed yet, it's a possibility yes.
    2. Timing may be wrong, but in essence, yeah.
    3. If you want to spend that much $$$ for in-game stuff, sure.

11. BETA is releasing in a week and we still haven't heard official answers to the most important questions that are being asked.

How long will the BETA last approximately?
    How long will the phases last?
    Will the realm be PvE or PvP?
    Will the Vanilla phases be shorter than the rest, since Vanilla is the most boring and least balanced out of the three? The only "Vanilla" features of the realm at the beginning will be the level cap and the talents.
    It's almost like that's the sort of information that would come not here, but in a thread announcing the beta and containing information about the beta...

12. As player from the beginning of wow (2004) i will share my humble opinion and expectation as player from the game... there a few things that should be considered for further success.
    1. Experience should be x1 in order to have WORLD PVP at every level... this is World of WARCraft. This will make kinds and low skilled players to not join the game because low lvl world pvp in vanilla is a thing!
    2. In order to do not kill the WORLD PVP in vanilla , rdf should only put 5 ppl in one party , but they should walk by they own till the dungeon.
    3. Any kind of Buy/Sell items will make the game pay to win, best players for sure will not join this kind of game.
    4. Dual talent is excellent improvement, more ppl will be healers and tanks as second spec.
    5. Boosting as mage,paladin for gold should be forbidden.Because we all know that mage is faster leveler in vanilla and best gold farmer... and world chat will be spammed as hell with WTS Boost from mages..... Instead we should stimulate people to play tanks and heal , so Tanking and Healing for gold should be available. In vanilla as Tank you dont have good farming methods to compare to mages , so selling tanking services should be nice... Same as healer...
    6. Things as , they kill this NPC i cannot do my quest should be ignored... this is world of WARCraft...we should invade each other as fractions....
    Please all share what you think ?

13. i think this realm should just stay at 60

14. 1. Experience should be x1 in order to have WORLD PVP at every level... this is World of WARCraft. This will make kinds and low skilled players to not join the game because low lvl world pvp in vanilla is a thing!
    The rates will most likely stay around x3 - x7, it's the the most probable outcome. I don't think WM staff will lower it from x5 to x1, meaning that if you change something so drastically it sends a message to others that your idea of the project is very vague and it could possibly lower the trust of players. Only people that don't know what they are doing make such drastic changes after initial announcement. We can expect it to be somewhere between x3 - x7 after the BETA feedback.

2. In order to do not kill the WORLD PVP in vanilla , rdf should only put 5 ppl in one party , but they should walk by they own till the dungeon.
    I believe there are much more people inclined to PvE realm so world PvP is about 90% out of the question ( again my opinion, not confirmed by devs ). Also with RDF/x5 enabled, most of the players will be stuck in RDF most of the time, when they come out first thing will be farming mats / professions. This means they will go to lower level zones and farm there. With PvP enabled, it will be a nightmare for lower levels standing in their way. High rates, RDF and PvP realm on vanilla don't work that well together, all indicators are that the realm will most likely be PvE - if nothing changes in the meantime. Of course, I can be wrong ... but in that case, the world PvP will be a nightmare, at least in the first month or two.

3. Any kind of Buy/Sell items will make the game pay to win, best players for sure will not join this kind of game.
    This has been discussed here many times before. You can read moderators arguments, I believe they are tired of explaining this over again. Take your time and read their posts. In short: buying items will not make you a pro or better at game. It can help you slightly, save some time, but it's definitely not P2W scnario. That would be if the shop contained OP items that are not available by normal means or the items would be available BEFORE they can be obtained in game. I don't think best players care if someone bought the item or not, they will own that person no matter what, even with worse gear, that's why are they the best and most of them actually enjoy the "challenge" of beating down legendary noobs.

4. Dual talent is excellent improvement, more ppl will be healers and tanks as second spec.
    Indeed, an actuall QoL aspect that helps players. Never seen anyone argue with this decision.

5. Boosting as mage,paladin for gold should be forbidden.Because we all know that mage is faster leveler in vanilla and best gold farmer... and world chat will be spammed as hell with WTS Boost from mages..... Instead we should stimulate people to play tanks and heal , so Tanking and Healing for gold should be available. In vanilla as Tank you dont have good farming methods to compare to mages , so selling tanking services should be nice... Same as healer...
    Not exactly sure how you want forbid mages to make gold with their in-game class abilities. Tanks and healers are free to charge gold for their tanking services as are mages, so whats the problem ? You ment maybe some sort of extra reward for being a tank/healer in RDF ? Maybe I don't understand the question.

6. Things as , they kill this NPC i cannot do my quest should be ignored... this is world of WARCraft...we should invade each other as fractions....
    Of course, it's a part of the game. Of course, attacking enemy faction NPCs must trigger pvp status of the attacker on.

First ... 3644454647485696146 ... Last