1. imposible to gear up

With gearscore is imposible to Do Nothing when you are recently 80, all people want 5.5 o 6 gs and achievement, but how can I get it is nobody invite me? I have spent a lot of hour in heroic LFG and never call me because I am DPS. I think the game is actually for people who is highly equipmente

2. So to break it down we have a few different options for you.

1. Make your own groups!

if no one will invite you to their group, simply make your own and invite who ever you want.

2. Change specs?

does your class provide you with more then just a dps spec such as tank or healer? I only bring this up as said they "never call me becouse i am dps" Yeah its nice to be the elite 1-2-3-4 button spammer that gets the top uber l33t numbers so we can spam chat with our add on...... But just saying Tanks get insta ques and invites.

3. U can easily hit 5 - 5.1k with daily HC fos pos hor 232iLvl gears + ICC and lw Boe's 245 to 264ilvl + eot ilvl245 helm + shoulder + ring and trinket(trinket depends).Ofc do some ICC rep farm and get Ur ashen verdict ring which is 277ilvl(@exalted) and almost bis for lots of class. Or U can just buy 4x of Ur t9 set which are ilvl232. And mix them up wisely. If ur physical DPS farm toc5 norm. To get banner trinket. Normally 5.1 5.2k is enough for ICC 10 nm. But pug groups wants 5.5k 5.8k. Min. It's understandable cuz lots of ppl here are lazy. They don't watch tutorials for raids and they don't care about learning mechanics. But sometimes some pug groups might accept 5k - 5.2k for 6/12 aiming icc10 norm. Runs. just watch them. And better choice is find a social + progressive guild. Watch tutorials about ICC,toc25 and ruby sanctum. learn Ur class properly and u will get spot easily. Oh btw u can find pugs voa10 voa25 and toc25 with 5k+ gs. If ur lucky u can get pretty good gears from them also.

4. You can easily reach 5.5k gs without setting foot in a raid.

Items for head, shoulder, chest, hands, waist, back - with emblems of frost (430) - 6 months daily RDF heroic.
    Items for wrist, legs, feet - crafted - roughly 20k gold.
    Rings, neck, trinkets, weapon, shield, ranged - with vote points - roughly 120 points (4 months).

It's your choice - to either spend the time (~6 months) to do daily RDF for emblems of frost, and to farm gold - or to join a guild and do regular gear-up runs, which would be much faster and better.

But it IS possible to gear up - and you are expected to do it and be prepared - before joining high level content.