1. true.
    im surprised to even see someone has an argument against this:
    Well the only argument is that the buff is nice and that it is possible to play without being very reliant on DND. The common 43/26 spec is pretty dynamic as you can choose the fillers as you like. Is the group filled with top notch dps and you may have aggro issues on single target? Put points in Bloody Vengeance, more points in Killing Machine and maybe Glacier Rot. Do you want to zerg through dungeons with the 2 buffs and still pull a decent amount of single target threat? Put point in Bloody Strikes and Black Ice.

2. Hi, I run 3 DK's through icc HC every week and in mine, and most other players the best talents for tanking is blood. Frost tank with 1-handers can also be great for dungeon farming, but in general for raids you are gonna want to be blood spec.

This is the best spec in my opinion (double buff spec[AP & haste]): this means you don't need to run a frost DK in your raid also, because you have the haste buff: https://www.wowhead.com/wotlk/talent...1ts841s8g51sxd

Short explanation of the talents:
    - You mainly want to get "will of the necropolis" talent. Very strong defensive talent.
    - Rest of blood talents is focused on aqquiring the most important defensive talents with the most optimal talents for threat.
    - Icy reach is great for a lot of fights, will allow you to make great use of chains of ice on valithria for example and allow you to icy touch mobs from a far distance if you want to have threat on them.
    - Killing Machine & Glacier Rot is your main threat talents. These talents are the reason DK's is the number 1 single target threat tank in the game.
    - Frigid Dreadplate is not a good talent, it gives you avoidance which generally is considered a less important stat on tank as it isn't something that you can count on. It also doesn't count as a dodge or parry so it won't even proc runestrike.
    - "Virulence" from the unholy tree is extremely good. With t10 and armor items you hit will not be optimal. Usually you go for 8% melee hit, which means you are not hit capped for spells. I personally don't like to miss Icy touches as it can mess with my rotation

GLYPHS:
    - Dark command: you dont want to miss taunt
    - Disease: you generally dont like to waste runes on plaguestrike, this glyph helps with that
    - Vampiric blood: There is nothing better, extending this defensive cooldown can in some cases save your life, as it also increases the healing you get from rune tap and deathstrike
    Do you respec for dungeons btw?

IMO both sides(spec with DnD and double buff) presented here are really good, and true

I'm a beginner DK blood tank but my main spec is unholy, and I do not want to have 2 specs just for tanking. So as a BDK I use following spec, which is quite versatile:

https://www.wowhead.com/wotlk/talent...1ts841s8g51sxd

Explanation:
    - Heart Strike is used instead of Blood Strike and it is better for aoe (I'm still testing this, might be not really needed, but I like that there is an ability which affects +1 target, and I can actually spam it because of Epidemic)
    - Morbidity for often DnD and Epidemic is also useful because your blood runes don't need to be used that often to refresh diseases. Instead, use them for Heart Strikes(or Rune Tap or Vampiric Blood)
    - (optional) DnD Glyph + T10 bonus to boost your aoe. Or you can use Dark Command glyph instead + T10 bonus

Question to those experienced BDKs who run with double buff:
    - how would you manage two sudden aoe situations? e.g. rogue did not remove traps before PP and you just fought first wave, and there is just another. Your DnD is on 30 sec cooldown, what are your actions?
    - how do you go into heroic dungeons where you need aoe very often? e.g. Halls of Stone, aoe literally on every corner

3. You have couple of options:
    If there is still at least one mob with your diseases running you grip it into the path of oncoming wave -> pesti -> boil (you can use rune tap/rune weap to reset your runes).
    Or you use army and hope you won't need it as def cd on PP.
    Or you rely on second tank to take it initally until you are able to do diseases -> pesti -> boil.

In any situation you pray for ToT/MD.

In RHC you either drag one mob into another group to pesti -> boil or IT -> tab -> IT -> PS -> Pesti -> boil. If your dpsers can't wait 2 globals before AoE it is their problem.
    Or if you have unholy AoE or frost OS you change into that with tank gear so you have DnD / Howlling on every group.
    You should not really need any blood def talls in RHC unless severly undegeared or trying to do super massive pulls.

First 12