1. Help with downloading please! <3

Well I am back after 5 years as I hate Actavission Blizzards Classic Wrath Server...

Anywho! I am attempting to redownload and am not the most tech savi of people. I did download BitTorrent, but am still unable to Download the Wrath Server I want. I am not sure what has changed over 5 years, but do remember there were two downloads one with old models and one with new models. I played the old model one as it was less glitchy. Well I am only getting one option for a Wrath Server. Go to download and it takes me to a error page of well nothing. I am at a loss and would love walk through if I am doing something wrong.

I had a lvl 80 Undead Shadowpriest called Unpriesty, with a 7k GS if anyone may remember me. She may have been deleted off of Frostmourn. Oh well I can start over. (EDIT) Found out it was Icecrown. And all my characters are still there, but with no names.
    Edited: July 31, 2023 Reason: Found more info.

2. Link works perfectly fine for me, must be something on your end. Tried different browser?

3. I have no other Browser even downloaded, will try Firefox. Though I am more curious if I downloaded the wrong BitTorrent as there are two on the linked page from Warmane. I just did the first one.

4. Okay figured it out. In a way. Guess I need to contact someone about a name change as all my characters have no names and will not let me enter the world and ends up crashing. Thank you though!