1. [A] ICECROWN RP Guild

[Maiev's childrens] - Alliance RP Guild

So i've always wanted to do RP, so i decide to create my own guild, i'm a newbie in RP but i'll try my best, every help to build up more lore about our order is welcome.

This is RP PVP Guild, so basically we are wardens patrolling Azeroth to protect citizens (lowbies) from horde skirmish.
    PVE will also be part of our missions.

Outline :
    Since illidan has been defeated in outland, a new chapter of wardens were created to help Alliance to face horde army in contested territory, fight criminals and fight off plague invasion.

Ranks :
    -Scout : lvl 1-80 you are lvling, you will be our eyes all over azeroth/make report of the state of the zone you are lvling up in.
    -Soldier: lvl 80 non pvp geared, you can join war effort, but still need training
    -Veteran: pvp geared, you a part of our main forces
    -Warden: highly pvp geared or a dedicated person to the guild, you are an officer

An exception can be done for twinks, they can be soldier or veteran

Rules :
    - Obvious rules : be respectful. (no racism, no homophobia, etc..).
    - We dont kill lowbies, unless they attack our lowbies.
    - No mercy for horde's 80.
    - Guild chat will not be rp, so we can discuss thing without being in character. it will also help to know if you are in character or not

No requierement needed to join the guild, as long you want to rp and have fun.

In game i'm Mynania, draenei shaman, whisper me to join the guild