1. "If i'm home later i'll provide a couple logs if you need them."
    It's funny how that's yours..5th reply here and I still see..nothing. Won't even bother reading or arguing over your bull**** because it's pointless
    I will take advice from you over this guy anyday of the week. This dude is hyper-obsessed with me and my threads, hence his fifty replies here with misinformation to attempt to make me play worse. Ignore him, any advice you got for me I'll gladly take. I typically pull 20k+ on every boss.

2. Blind stands correct, both on BT being the priority on single target dps and Rend being a part of the rotation if used correctly, which doesn't mean you have to use it always, only when it's convinient.

3. You still are wrong about the base priority. BT gets prioritized before WW, like panofsky and blind said, because it has such a short cooldown and because of that it contributes to more damage over several minutes. WW does have greater damage per cast, but loses oveer time because of the longer cooldown. Cherry-picking arguments that fit your view is called confirmation bias, and is a problem youre experiencing right now.

First 12