1. Fury DPSing

This is assuming Sunders/ShatteringThrow/Heroic Throw are on CD

I know for a fact skill priority is:
    Whirlwind > all
    WW > T10 slam double proc > all
    Then what I'm curious about is if you should use a slam normal proc over Bloodthirst. You get more useage out of your GCD, BT doesn't do THAT much more damage than slam, and you also run the benefactor of procing a follow up slam giving a garunteed large dps increase as your GCD is off cd and all other CDs are down.

So the question is, using slam procs before BT is this always a dps increase, or is this an RNG based gamble?

2. I know for a fact skill priority is:
    Whirlwind > all
    WW > T10 slam double proc > all
    And these "facts" already showcase you have little to no idea what you're doing and invalidate the entire post.

Single target BT is your highest priority ability if you factor damage per CD. WW "can" pull ahead if there's multiple targets you HAVE to kill e.g. valks on lk, otherwise it's lower prio due to featuring twice the CD.

Slam is never really top priority. You can weave in slam procs here or there, especially if a double proc happened this is quite worth it, but since the procrate is random breaking your base rotation (and just to make sure you get it: BT > WW. Not the other way 'round) is always sorta "meh" for regular slam procs.

Get your base rotation down properly and you're going to function at 95% efficiency anyway. If you get your slam procs sorted beyond the regular free gcd opportunities you're gonna notice a slight increase in dps again. If you ever feel like going for another 1%ish increase you can fumble around using rend as well.

3. And these "facts" already showcase you have little to no idea what you're doing and invalidate the entire post.

Single target BT is your highest priority ability if you factor damage per CD. WW "can" pull ahead if there's multiple targets you HAVE to kill e.g. valks on lk, otherwise it's lower prio due to featuring twice the CD.

Slam is never really top priority. You can weave in slam procs here or there, especially if a double proc happened this is quite worth it, but since the procrate is random breaking your base rotation (and just to make sure you get it: BT > WW. Not the other way 'round) is always sorta "meh" for regular slam procs.

Get your base rotation down properly and you're going to function at 95% efficiency anyway. If you get your slam procs sorted beyond the regular free gcd opportunities you're gonna notice a slight increase in dps again. If you ever feel like going for another 1%ish increase you can fumble around using rend as well.
    k sure bud, anyone else have an opinion? This one seems entirely invalid. Anyone recommending rend in a f-war dps rotation is.....just wrong.

4. k sure bud, anyone else have an opinion? This one seems entirely invalid. Anyone recommending rend in a f-war dps rotation is.....just wrong.
    I'll quote from source http://web.archive.org/web/201302091...bility_Scaling

Using Rend

It is effective to use Rend in a rotation in if your rage generation is very generous. This could include having great combat ratings and powerful autoattacks, or being fed rage through taking damage. Rend is used after the 2nd BT if there is no Bloodsurge available. There is a stance change to Battle Stance, so rage will drop down to maximum of 25 with the Tactical Mastery talents, Rend is used and you will return back to Berserker Stance with that maximum. It is very possible that your autoattacks will land within the 1s you are in Battle Stance, so a stoppage of Heroic Strike is required while in Battle Stance, and a time after the return to Berserker so that you don't accidentally starve yourself of rage to where you can't use BT. Since there are no Heroic Strikes for a time, there is no chance for a new Bloodsurge.

Rend can be anywhere from 1.5-2.0% representation for a gain of about 1% overall damage unglyphed, and 2.1-2.8% representation for a gain of about 1.5% overall damage glyphed. Glyphing Rend would replace Glyph of Execution in single-target only scenarios. It is recommended that only very advanced players utilize this in their rotation due to its small net gain, and very large penalty if mishandled.

So yeah, don't bother with it. You should go back to square 1 and get your basic rotation down properly. Should be a sufficient challenge.

5. @Blind

Rend = Big risk , minimal reward

You need that perfect situation to use rend which are:

No cleaving needed
    2 gcd break (just after 2nd bt)
    no slam proc
    5/5 sunder on boss
    boss is above %20 (or better, boss is above %75)
    and a solid connection/ms
    and you still can screw up if you rage starve the sec you switch back to zerk stance, also autos happen in battle stance are less powerful.
    TLDR; No warrior with t10 should rend unless they are completly free (ie, you just used 2nd bt and sindra flies and no slam proc, rend here.).

Though I agree with your first post.

6. btw add mangle buff to that list, forgot it.

7. @Blind

Rend = Big risk , minimal reward

You need that perfect situation to use rend which are:

No cleaving needed
    2 gcd break (just after 2nd bt)
    no slam proc
    5/5 sunder on boss
    boss is above %20 (or better, boss is above %75)
    and a solid connection/ms
    and you still can screw up if you rage starve the sec you switch back to zerk stance, also autos happen in battle stance are less powerful.
    TLDR; No warrior with t10 should rend unless they are completly free (ie, you just used 2nd bt and sindra flies and no slam proc, rend here.).

Though I agree with your first post.
    Uh...thanks for explaining the obvious I guess.
    You should also add that it actually needs a glyph to be sorta "viable". But as I already said unless you're perfectly confident in not screwing yourself over for doing it you shouldn't bother with it at all.
    Sort of the same approach I give to people learning feral dps - just don't bother with ferocious bite unless you're 100% confident in your basic rotation.

Honestly it was mostly used as a showcase that his gameplay/knowledge about basics is flawed. His usual reaction to someone telling him that (and his answer to my first post) made clear that he's not ready to admit being wrong though. Utilizing rend is like step 20 in maximizing dps. Weaving slam procs maybe 10. His issues start at step 0 though.

8. Uh...thanks for explaining the obvious I guess.
    You should also add that it actually needs a glyph to be sorta "viable". But as I already said unless you're perfectly confident in not screwing yourself over for doing it you shouldn't bother with it at all.
    Sort of the same approach I give to people learning feral dps - just don't bother with ferocious bite unless you're 100% confident in your basic rotation.

Honestly it was mostly used as a showcase that his gameplay/knowledge about basics is flawed. His usual reaction to someone telling him that (and his answer to my first post) made clear that he's not ready to admit being wrong though. Utilizing rend is like step 20 in maximizing dps. Weaving slam procs maybe 10. His issues start at step 0 though.
    You just don't like that I don't value your opinion. I want advice from someone else, not you. Move on.

9. Some myths are hard to die. i wonder who started it though. using rend in fury rotation. lmao

10. You just don't like that I don't value your opinion. I want advice from someone else, not you. Move on.
    You know - the only guy in here defending nothing but an opinion is, as usual, you. You don't want advice from anyone. You seek confirmation. As soon as someone provides actual numbers (or hey, an entire website full of explanations!) you'll ignore it anyway because it does not fit your idea.

Otherwise there's nothing stoping you from actually providing counter arguments. If you had any.

Some myths are hard to die. i wonder who started it though. using rend in fury rotation. lmao
    If i'm home later i'll provide a couple logs if you need them.
    Otherwise feel free to state why using rend is a "myth" that's been around for 13+ years. Feel free to provide actual information and not just an opinion though. There's enough factless opinion in here already. "lmao".

11. Oh i can easily provide facts and arguments about how using rend as fury is total idiocy but your flawed logic will prevent you from understanding them, if anything so why lose my time? Obvious troll is obvious.

12. . .
    Edited: January 1, 2024

13. Big pass on Rend as fury, except if it's pre-transition and nothing else is currently usable before the retreat. Not to mention the stance dancing itself equals to two wasted GCDs (you won't find such window without sacrificing ms to s of X ability activation = +cd = -1 usage of actual spell over time = few per fight if you're refreshing rend on expiration) and ton of lost rage each time you change stance which otherwise can simply be used on HSs or cleaving without stopping them to secure the swap for this stunt.
    Speak with detailed charts, not just plain theories from 2009 based on spell descriptions, math and zero testing here. I don't care about the overall damage output, because it's rng and not a factor - one can crit/hit, the other not. What I care about is the amount used abilities (all, not only successfully landed) and then we will summ the difference
    If what you're doing is - Rend on start because why the **** no instead stacking Sunders with the others ASAP - that's wrong as well and is happening often. The sooner your target is vulnerable (Sunder/Expose/Acid + Faerie/Sting/CoW) the faster you AND YOUR RAID will be able to start landing higher/more valuable blows
    It's bizarre to ask for "detailed charts" and then type this kind of garbage.
    Newsflash: Neither the game we play nor the method to calculate things has changed recently. And in case you missed it, which considering your answer is highly likely, i'm telling the author to use the regular fury rotation. Which is, again a very very revolutionary aspect of this game, based on math, I know. Rend "can" be part of that with a miniscule gain and priority to actually use as stated multiple times already. You just failed to understand.

So technically you're asking me for "detailed charts" to prove why you should go "BT WW Free BT Free Free Repeat" while providing zero facts yourself. Wow. I have to prove the basic rotation used for over a decade right beyond providing the math (which is ironic, because every "fact" I could provide would be based on math) while you're just sitting there, demanding "facts" and provide nothing yourself. Comfortable position and kinda useless if both of us would claim that spot, right? Nobody needs more fishbros or fdbsfhe4rfars in here.

Heck every word I can imagine for this kind of behaviour and ignorance would be considered insulting. People really should learn to read and apply basic logic.
    Edited: August 10, 2023

14. . .
    Edited: January 1, 2024

15. "If i'm home later i'll provide a couple logs if you need them."
    It's funny how that's yours..5th reply here and I still see..nothing. Won't even bother reading or arguing over your bull**** because it's pointless
    Ah, so we're asking for logs I offered someone else now. Great start. Due to still not being home i'll just provide the currently available logs - can't access the ones from worldoflogs/legacyplayers because they're, newsflash, not available anymore online.
    But hey, I guess the lower amount of details might help when you "won't even bother reading" anyway.

https://uwu-logs.xyz/reports/23-05-0...oss=sindragosa
    https://uwu-logs.xyz/reports/23-02-1...oss=sindragosa
    https://uwu-logs.xyz/reports/23-06-0...oss=sindragosa

Three should be sufficient, there's plenty more on there, but let's not provide too much text or info.

And now comeon. Provide something yourself. We're arguing over an extremely miniscule part of fury here. Go ahead and keep attempting to act like you have grasped the concept.

12 Last