1. How to play on this server ?

I get corpse camped 4h+ cant exp cuz player Legal i fallowing me to every zone what i suppose to do iam lvl 45 he is 80 he 1 shots me cant even move how to play any help form moderators and admins on this forum he is not allowing me to play ?

2. That's such a tragedy. There is a guild where you can find people in similar situations, support group of sorts. There is a dude ho got camped by an afk DK's pet for 2 hrs. Dude who got camped by a priest on the roof for 50 deaths. Guy who got camped for 2 hrs by shadowmelded hunters pet. And more. You will fit in as the guy who was dying in the same spot for 4 hrs like an NPC.

3. I watched your stream, looked how the ganker operated, and it was simple. Flew there and watched it happen in-game too.

You died to hunter's pet each time you resurrected. You had an inn next to you, you could've gone inside upstairs to resurrects, press 'Esc' and logout. You didn't do that. You kept resurrecting near his pet cat's aggro range. You were like a mindless AI without any logical thinking of how to get out of the situation. You thought of 0 countermeasures.

Your gaming was like looking at AI zombie: Move to body, wait for resurrection, resurrect and die. Repeat X times for 0 effect. What was the definition of insanity again?

How to break out of the loop?
    a) Logout, go to services and do character unstuck, move to other place/queue RDF.
    b) Logout, close the game and play other game/character.
    c) Call for more help (you had a warlock helping, but unfortunately he attacked me, and got killed by two rogues).

Ganking is allowed, and you have ways to deal with it. You didn't do so, and ended up wasting hours of your life.