1. Lordaeron or Icecrown

Hello all, after some time away I’ve decided to return to Warmane. I was wondering which realm is recommended. I’m most often playing PVE, which realm is best for this? I remember Icecrown asking high gear score for icc10 even, is it the Same here?

Furthermore, which class/spec is most needed On lordaeron?

Thanks

2. Both realms are good to play in terms of PvE, but I'd suggest Lordaeron for a bit more authentic experience. Unless you don't have much time to play, then Icecrown is for you.

In terms of asking for gear to raid ICC, both realms are progressed to the point of asking for a ridiculously high GS, so I don't think there is much difference there.

3. Joining Lordaeron as a starter, it will be even harder for you to gear up - e.g. BoE raid epics, crafted items, etc. will cost more. And you will need much more time and effort to level up professions, too. So probably Icecrown will make it easier to level up quickly, and focus on acquiring gold to buy those.

In the end, it's mostly about whether you want to raid more (then go to Icecrown), or just want some more challenge and sense of progression (then choose Lordaeron).