1. Someone deleted my characters and the website is not allowing me to restore them

Hi. I have opened in-game tickets as well as tried to use the support system on the website and I have only gotten copy-paste responses to my issue and would really like some actual help. Someone who I did not authorize logged into my account and deleted all of my characters. I have not ever shared my password with someone and do not know how this happened. I was able to restore my main character, but when I try to restore my other 3-4 characters that meet the "level 75 or above" requirement, the restoration service says that I don't have enough coins to purchase the service. All of these characters were deleted on the morning of August 1st, 2023. They are all well within the 2 day grace period that the website claims that you have, but when I try to restore them, it says I dont have enough coins to do so. Please someone from support help me with this. Warmane is basically the only thing I can run on my crappy laptop, and I've put a ton of time into all of these characters. This dude I guess got pissed off at someone in my guild and took it out on me. I was at work when this happened and he knew this. PLEASE, someone help with this. This is a time sensitive topic, because I only have 1 day plus some hours' time to restore my characters. I am quite literally begging for help. This would just be countless hours down the drain.... Thanks.

2. Hi. I have opened in-game tickets as well as tried to use the support system on the website and I have only gotten copy-paste responses to my issue and would really like some actual help. Someone who I did not authorize logged into my account and deleted all of my characters. I have not ever shared my password with someone and do not know how this happened. I was able to restore my main character, but when I try to restore my other 3-4 characters that meet the "level 75 or above" requirement, the restoration service says that I don't have enough coins to purchase the service. All of these characters were deleted on the morning of August 1st, 2023. They are all well within the 2 day grace period that the website claims that you have, but when I try to restore them, it says I dont have enough coins to do so. Please someone from support help me with this. Warmane is basically the only thing I can run on my crappy laptop, and I've put a ton of time into all of these characters. This dude I guess got pissed off at someone in my guild and took it out on me. I was at work when this happened and he knew this. PLEASE, someone help with this. This is a time sensitive topic, because I only have 1 day plus some hours' time to restore my characters. I am quite literally begging for help. This would just be countless hours down the drain.... Thanks.
    If needed, my characters names are Metapod an 80 Death Knight, Ludicolo an 80 Shaman, Dagnabbit a 77 Warrior, and Megarthla an 80 Warlock. My main character is Graldhulf, and was the one character the website allowed me to restore before saying I needed coins to restore the others.

3. It's one FREE restoration PER 7 DAYS. After that, it costs to do more restorations.

For the rest of the characters, you're pretty much out of options.

Before any 'this is bs/unfair', account security is what you make it be. No 2FA, re-used credentials, falling for scams/phishing, all part of account security you are responsible of.

4. I wasn’t gonna say that’s bs, but okay thanks for the reply, even tho it’s unnecessarily smart-assy. No need to call me out tho, i’m very aware a mistake was made! I’m also aware that my other characters are gone! I mentioned that too, in saying, “when I try to restore my other 3-4 characters that meet the "level 75 or above" requirement! It is kinda weird the website says “Free before 2 days,” and then you come to say “Free every 7 days.” Are you on the team or? Why is there a discrepancy?

5. It's both, they aren't mutually exclusive.
    You can do it for free for up to three days after a character got deleted, but the free Restoration can only be used once every seven days. Any past that require either Points (where applicable) or Coins.

6. It's both, they aren't mutually exclusive.
    You can do it for free for up to three days after a character got deleted, but the free Restoration can only be used once every seven days. Any past that require either Points (where applicable) or Coins.
    I see. Thanks!