1. How to get shadowmourne?

I've tried to find a warmane shadowmourne video of how to obtain through questline, and all i found was people one-shotting the ICC trash mobs like its nothing and solo tanking bosses in the ICC raid. How is that possible, and how do I continue the quests after the 1000 souls obtained quest (I finished it after a whole day of grinding rep farms) Anyone link a proper video pls or help : D.
    Im an unholy DK new relatively new to the game but know most stuff. 5.6k gs.
    help pls :D

2. After you turn in the quest for 1000 souls you get the next quest and so on from the same npc, the next one requires you to equip shadows edge, click the table behind professor putricide to become the abomination (takes 3-4 seconds) and as abomination you now have a 4th ability instead of 3, when you have eaten enough slime(nr1) so your energy bar is full you can use the nr4 ability to infuse the shadows edge and compleate the quest, just be carefull while you do this quest because MANY people have failed in slowing the oozes (nr2 ability) or letting the whole room get filled with slime pools because they want to farm the slime to be able to get more energy faster and also because they used their nr4 ability and drained all their energy right when the next ooze spawned, I recommend watching a video on how to handle abomination first before you attempt this because you need to farm the pools not drink them up, and you need to drink them right before the next pools spawns, if your to slow half the room will be covered in slime and if your to fast you wount have energy left to slow oozes. Typical strategy here is to use the nr4 ability for the quest right after you slow the first orange ooze and skip slowing the next green while having raid use Def cd's and be rdy for it beforehand, there are talents from disc priest and resto druid that can help the abomination to gain energy faster also which can help.