1. 3.3.5a Herald of the Titans BIS List!

To start off, I have an obsession over the Herald encounter with Algalon, because I find it so so fun.

I had a complete BIS List before and accidentally deleted it during the process of cleaning my Google Drive... so, here I am again! I would like any kind of feedback on this. I do plan on going back and double checking the gemming in my repack server. Lastly, I know some specs aren't too viable in this fight, but I wanted to add all of them just in case anyone wants to try with such spec anyways.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Enjoy!

2. ...

Delete

Edited: November 7, 2023

3. Thanks for your hard work on the list.
    Here is my Fury as well with no buffs
    You're welcome!

I see you got some leather there, I haven't thought of that - I'll need to compare my set with yours.

4. ...

Delete

5. The only thing I want to change in the future is the belt to Starfall Girdle. Expertise and sockets amount are the same on both, but the armor loss and overall strength/attack power difference is significant.
    ArP/Hit = base from the gear so there are no wasted points on Precision or sockets for any of the secondary stats, except 2 expertise gems.
    Gotcha. I just noticed you didn't put any points in Precision haha, yeah definitely a killer set. I'll probably use my points on this leather gear in a little while and update my list. I may have to gem expertise since I play Troll, but still - I'm gemming arp and I don't like the feel of it. I gemmed up to 740 rating so the Mjolnir trinket doesn't give too much over 1400. With the proc it'd sit at 1405.

6. ...

Delete