1. Mounts of icecrown? solo raids?

Hey guys im new on the server actually playing since two weeks now and having a blast so far!

Im curious about which mounts are actually possible to obtain from the game! Since i see most of all the peopel running around with the same kind of mounts im not sure if it gives really a big quantity of it! And i just really like to collect them! :) Does it have somewhere a list from all the mounts that are actually existing on the server?

And my second ask is about the raids! Why isnt it possible to maybe debuff them that we could make solo raids? Its annoying for solo players to join always a group or having even to search one or getting into a guild! Wouldnt it be better to make the raids retail like where you can do also more some solo stuff?

Else its quiet decent!

2. Its annoying for solo players to join always a group or having even to search one or getting into a guild!
    You do realize that you're playing an MMO right? You're expected to work with others to get the rewards...

3. Any raid or instance mount that may drop in 3.3.5 patch is obtainable.

4. You do realize that you're playing an MMO right? You're expected to work with others to get the rewards...
    In fact i did realize it! Still tho in the retail you can make your raids also alone! even if its a mmo as well!

5. Thx man that was something im looking for! Does it gives somewhere a list from all the dungeon/instance/achievments mounts available?
    Appreciate your kind answer!

6. Atlasloot or something. Otherwise you may as well google something like "3.3.5 available mounts or mount collecting" just don't get confused with possible classic lists, as they may be different.

TCG mounts needs to be obtained through store/trade.
    Amani Battle Bear isn't available in 3.3.5

Pretty much every other mount should be available.

7. i found this site! Is this accurate? https://www.warcrafttavern.com/wotlk...tation-mounts/
    Hope the devs still make some more mounts in the game i think we can never have enough of them! :)