1. I change to the horde

Hello, I've been playing with the Alliance for 3 years in Lordaeron and I can't take it anymore...they are all super toxic, they don't help at all, racism, homophobia, and worst of all! if they suspect that you are a "horde spy" you are on the blacklist of ALL GUILDS and you will not be able to do anything WG or WPvP anymore with anyone......
    My question is if the Horde is the same or worse, because I want to go to the other side, I can't stand the Alliance anymore in Lordaeron.

2. I doubt Horde could be any worse the way you described Alliance. I recommend switching to Horde side, with a possible name change just to be sure.

3. idk man if all guilds on alliance blacklisted u then its probably a you problem.

why dont u try level up a character on horde side so u can experience it yourself? that way u can avoid the regret of spending coins for faction change because someone tells u at forum that its better on the other side.

tbh, its impressive u havent been playing both sides for 3 years.

4. Question: If someone has me in his "ignore" list and I change my name...do I still appear on that list? xD