1. Remove BRD section that requieres Shadowforge key from RDF

Hi, I am level 56 and have queued in the section of BRD that requires the Shadowforge Key 10 times in a row since yesterday. I don't mind doing the same dungeon 10 times in a row, what I do mind is that the full dungeon is locked by the Shadowforge key which no one that is leveling has. (Had 1 lucky rogue lockpick it, that's it). So either remove it from RDF or diminish the probability of it popping (I assume the devs can tweak that in the code).

I even started the quest for the key https://www.wowhead.com/classic/ques...rk-iron-legacy but I'm having a hard time finding a group to help me kill the mob for the key.

Just putting it out there to see what the community thinks and thank you for your time.

- Wachu

2. I recently leveled a character aswell and ran into the same issue, but the 2nd time I just asked people if they want to do the quest to finish the dungeon, so we did. and then, well, we had the keys for future runs. definitely not ideal and it would make sense to remove the key requirement there again, but its possible to work around it

3. I don't know why Warmane changed this, but it was not always this way. I've lvled several characters now and only very recently did they implement the locked Shadowforge Gate. Kind of annoying for max lvl characters too because they'll have to go out of their way to get the key to farm the dungeon.

4. You don't need key. Just click the door and it opens. Every group i ran it in RDF claimed that the key is needed, but none of us had it.

You don't need it. If you hover the mouse over the door it shows that it requires the key but you can just click it and it opens.