1. Are Horde Always Wankers?

So,

New player, yes its PvP, but is it normal for horde level 80's to just sit there all day killing level 50's as they get off boats, hand in quests, basically one shotting players?

I mean, there is no contest, a level 80 vs a level 50 takes the piss, and they sit there all day spamming this ****?

I find it pathetic really, what possible challenge is there, go do a ****ing dungeon or something? ??

2. Masturbation is only natural, I'm sure it's not only limited to Horde players.

Ganking goes both ways, general census is that Horde has it worse actually.

If you get repeatedly ganked, do character unstuck via services. You could queue RDF, go to other zone, or game even.

3. So,

New player, yes its PvP, but is it normal for horde level 80's to just sit there all day killing level 50's as they get off boats, hand in quests, basically one shotting players?

I mean, there is no contest, a level 80 vs a level 50 takes the piss, and they sit there all day spamming this ****?

I find it pathetic really, what possible challenge is there, go do a ****ing dungeon or something? ??
    Why would i go do a dungeon? I don't like PVE, I have way better gear than I could get from any dungeon and the world isn't yours just because you're currently leveling in it, we share it and our factions are at war.

4. Yep, it is normal, because people with full BIS gear don't have anything else to do, they have full gear and bored playing raids or joining bgs/arenas where they cant get 1 win after 200 played games, so they must find low levels and kill to feel better.

5. I leveled 6 horde characters and rn I have leveled 4 alliance ones. The low lvl ganking I observed when I played alliance is much more common than when I played Horde. I can say that almost every time in hellfire paninsula there was a t least 1-2 wankers who would corpse camp lvl 60's for no reason at all. Thankfully, most of the time there are players who will come almost immediately to kill them and help you out. Because these wankers are NOT BiS. I go to check their armories and almost always they are low gs scrubs who have less than 500 kills and they gank targets who can't fight back (and give no honor) just because they can't really kill anything else. I also kill lvl 77's +, but I won't do this more than once and ofc I won't camp them. I kill them, I get my honor (IF I need honor) and just leave. Well, if I see that they are douchebags and kill other lowbies (for example lvl 79 killing a lvl 70 multiple times), oh , well then he is for a rough ride. To make it short, I gank, but I try not to be an *******. And I don't kill low honor targets. It is ******ed.

My advice is to make alts. Dungeons in low lvls are sh*t. Players don't know how to play, they take way too long to pop, some of them are extremely long (since they were end-game content when they were released) and the rewards will be useless in a few hours, since lvling is fast. Oh,.and if you wipe, you will have to walk a loooooong way back to the dungeon entrance.

What else....always try to ask in region chat for help, and name the guy who ganked you. Helps others to make a target macro and locate him easier.

And if you think that only Horde are wankers, see this.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxvX4-6ukYM
    Edited: September 3, 2023 Reason: additional info

6. It's pretty horrendous in my experience trying to level or do long quest chains as alliance... I had to do the frost giant guys quest chain on 6 different characters recently. And every single pass through there was at least 1-2 horde camping the quest hub where a majority of the work is done... no Alliance doing this, just horde, and clearly they weren't just doing the quests, just there to grief people...

While leveling I saw similar stuff at pretty much every major quest hub, every single day. There was pretty much no area not being camped by horde griefers... then there's the flight masters, bankers, and auctioneers being killed every day as well in Stormwind. There's a lot of griefing being done by them... honestly didn't realize it could be this bad on a server...

7. This happens on both factions, as Horde I always see some dickhead human rogue always ganking the flight master, bankers, auctioneers or even vulnerable people pvp flagged in Orgrimmar.