1. Divine Storm damage discussion

Now I'm not posting about any bug reports or anything just making a discussion on Divine Storms damage.

Has anybody noticed DS doing really freakin low damage? Normally with DS I would crit for 15/16k+ but now I do like 4/5k max at best and average 2-3k with divine storm. It's gotten to the point that I re-invented the ret pala rotation to prioritize divine storm as the very last ability for the ret paladins in my guild.

Original rotation -> Judgement -> Crusader -> Storm -> Consecration -> Exorcism
    New rotation -> Judgement -> Crusader -> Consecration -> Exorcism -> Storm

Every person in my guild has agreed something has changed with divine storm ever since they started working on the new realm, even though it's been stated that the realms are seperate. We don't know what's happened but it heavily affects ret paladins dps.

Does anyone know why divine storm damage is so low or if this is just how it's supposed to be?

2. ...

Delete

Edited: November 7, 2023

3. retail 3.3.5, not pirate nor classic. ~6k gearscore @ICC25 with Wings+Trinket Up
    3122 normal, next one was critical - 6376
    4-5k Crit DS by BiS warmem paladin would definitely be low output if that's true but it sounds impossible to me
    Got any screenshots/logs?
    That screenshot doesn't even look like a divine storm hit, but a seal proc.
    Also divine storm is supposed to do damage based on weapon damage, meaning it should do damage similar to crusader strike.
    If crusader strike does 93% weapon damage and storm does 110%, this means divine storm is supposed to do a significantly larger amount of damage than crusader strike.

Also 30% damage buff from icc, 20% damage buff from wings, trinket procs, and your weapon damage is like 5-6k, and your divine storm hits for 50% weapon damage? Doesn't make any sense, it should be hitting MINIMUM for more than your weapon damage in that instance.

4. i noticed that too but i am lazzy to post about it XD

5. So ret pala getting nerfed here?

6. So ret pala getting nerfed here?
    No.
    Also don't necro old threads.