1. You wanna Raid?

Okay so you wanna raid without achieve? Even just 6/12 for eof and probably a few random boss items but nobody seems to invite you? Simple. Gem and enchant your items, CORRECTLY! Its not an argument that you're going to change the item you bought with eot in the future that's why you didn't gem and enchant it. A gem literally cost less than 300 gold while enchants although cost sometimes 1k or higher its still should not be a problem. Even without profession you can make gold just by killing some humanoids out there for frostweave cloth which sells for 20g per stack.

I make pug group sometimes, I usually ask 5.3 minimum as long as you are fully gemmed and enchanted. I can forgive raider without achievement as long as they are properly gemmed and enchanted because that's a good indication that they read, they look up guides or better yet, they are alts of experienced players. So I encourage people to focus this as soon as you hit 80 and begin to get epics, either BOEs, EOT items, or a few good items from Frozen hall dungeons. Hope this helps.

2. Read a guide too. Don't look at BiS item setup, you're nowhere near BiS. Some classes have different ways to gear/spec before certain thresholds are met. E.g. When to stop using Arcane Shot, and when to switch gems from agility to arp as a hunter. Too many fools are using arp gems, when they should be using agility ones instead. And str for some other classes before the switch. Higher item level isn't always better. BoE tank gun might give you nice GS, but it's far behind a 232 ilvl x/bows in damage.

3. A good portion of your message can be summed up when I said gem correctly. When I inspect the raiders at warmane armory I can see all their stats so I know when a hunter gemmed arp way too early. When a player literally has no ICC achieve but got the gemming and enchanting right, 10 out of 10 he doesn't cause trouble.. I'm nowhere near bis cuz I only use this 5.6 rog to make alt runs. You don't use 6.3k ret to make alt runs don't you?

4. I also make pugs as a 5.7 resto druid, because I'm a new player and couldn't get any invite mostly due to setup for 10-man raids. 8 out of 10 they missing a resto shammy or holy pally. 25-man pugs I can get into easily, even without achievement any time I wrote some sentences about my exp I got invited. So yep even for a 6-7 boss icc 10 normal it is totally worth it. When I invite someone even if I said the minimum gs is 5.5k, if an 5.3k properly gemmed and enchanted player asks me, I invite them because I can see they care about their character like I do. For example they put 63 sp on their intellect staff from pit of saron heroic, not the 50 one. Problem is mostly players who leave after their desired loot haven't dropped and it ruins the raid because I can't get anyone in for a 4-5 boss id who is a properly geared player. But my advice is even if you don't have let's say 5.6k gs for icc 25 but you have 5.4k gemmed/enchanted gear to write some words to the raid leader that you have exp and knowledge of your role.