1. doubt about high numbers in rolls

Because there are people who roll high dice more than the rest and it's no coincidence because it happened to me more than 10 times that they do it and it shows how sure they are that they will roll high numbers, I think there is an addos or hck that performs that function.

2. Rolls are calculated by the server. What you are saying is not possible.

3. Sometimes RNG can be so unfair, from your 1 item taking weeks to drop and those who roll 90+ on 3 or more items on a single raid. I've seen it happen, going to the lowest DPS possible in some cases. But hey, unless it's reserved you can't reject them the right to win. Gotta abide by it, got no other choice. In the best case, join a DKP based raiding guild and forget about people beign so lucky.

4. There is no addon / hack / script / code that can make you choose your roll number, there is a /roll 1-1000 command that makes you able to roll whatever but the /roll is default to 1-100, you can do /roll 99-100 but this will be seen by everyone in raid and loot / roll addons will either call it out or not count the roll. There is also people who multiroll, /roll several times.