1. Unfair World PvP Experience and Faction Imbalance

I am reaching out to express my frustration and dissatisfaction with the current state of World PvP in Hellfire Peninsula, especially concerning the NPC guards' behavior for both factions. It has come to my attention that there's a significant imbalance that puts Horde players at a disadvantage.
    When I, as a Horde player, approach Thrallmar, our flying guards seem to be rather passive and ineffective in defending against the Alliance's attacks. They fly and move around, but they do not exhibit the same level of aggressive protective behavior as their Alliance counterparts in Honor Hold. The Alliance guards at Honor Hold can see through walls, relentlessly pursue, and provide a significant threat to any Horde players, especially those playing stealth classes like Rogues. The aggressive nature of these guards makes it impossible for players like me to sneak or engage in any strategic gameplay, while Alliance players don’t face the same challenge at Thrallmar.
    This glaring disparity creates an unfair advantage and completely disrupts the balance of outdoor World PvP. It not only hinders the gameplay experience for Horde players but also goes against the spirit of fair competition that is vital in a PvP setting. It's disheartening to see such a significant disadvantage for Horde players, and I believe that immediate attention and action are required to address this imbalance.
    As a wpvp player, I am expecting a level playing field and a balanced gameplay experience for both factions. I urge the administration to look into this matter promptly and make the necessary adjustments to restore fairness to World PvP in Hellfire Peninsula.

2. The disparity between the behavior of the NPC guards in Thrallmar and Honor Hold is a clear advantage for Alliance players. The guards in Honor Hold are much more aggressive and can see through walls, making it very difficult for Horde players to sneak or engage in any strategic gameplay. This imbalance completely disrupts the balance of outdoor World PvP and creates a frustrating experience for Horde players.

I have also heard concerns about the overall faction imbalance in Hellfire Peninsula. According to the latest statistics, the Alliance has a significant population advantage over the Horde. This imbalance makes it difficult for Horde players to find fair fights and can lead to harassment and griefing.

In the meantime, I would like to offer some tips for Horde players who are struggling with the unfair World PvP experience in Hellfire Peninsula:

Group up with other Horde players. This will make it much easier to defend Thrallmar and to fight back against Alliance players. Use stealth classes to your advantage. Rogues and Druids can use their stealth abilities to sneak around the guards and attack Alliance players from behind. Use the environment to your advantage. There are many places in Hellfire Peninsula where you can hide from the guards and ambush Alliance players. Don't give up! The Horde is a strong faction and we can overcome this challenge if we work together.

3. Don't think this guard difference is present only in Thrallmar/HH. It could be the same all around (at least) in Outland.

Which could spark one to see if that's the case. Followed by investigation if that's like it was in retail 3.3.5, or if it's a bug affecting guards. Either way, a balance suggestion, or a fix, to guard behavior would/could/should be a reasonable course of action.