1. Just what in hell?

Like the tittle says..
    Those type of posts are a lot , i read some of them not all, mostly in response couldn't find any good information. Before everyone jumps on me telling im noob and so on, i actualy started play when this project was called arena tournament and was just opened, in my opinion hands down it was best PvP private server i was ever played, some of you at that time was still in kindergarden... I fought there many pro players, and some of them won, them big names. Not to brag about it, just to tell i know how to PvP.
    After long *** break (many years 7 or 8 or even more) nostalgia hit me and i came here, becouse i know players that own this project are good at making server to be very pleasable and enjoyable. Started on icecrown while lvling, many players online everything works very good, just as i expected from people that own this project, they never dissapoint with good quality. At lvl 80 while gearing bg's are fine, if u are completly in green set, then it's hell, but if you have a few furious pieces it's on. Winning ratio of all that is just good im loving it. What the hell happens next when you enter i assume next bracket? Where blackrock players are also in bg's. Im not saying anything about them i assume next bracket starts where you crossing with this realm players. PvP experiance is horrible, terrible i dont know how else to describe it. I play as a horde, and its just.. nothing that i described the server in begining stage when i was lvling.
    Maybe there is some older players who can explain where things went side ways the way it is now? Im not crying, im all about quality PvP no matter witch side wons. And i would like to hear from staff it self maybe there is upcoming things that might fix something.
    Becouse from what i have heard a little bit, some say many hordes and good ones swapped to ally side for reason to be competitive in arenas, rolling human double trink and so on.
    This isn't quite a blizzlike server here is already many custom things, so why not implement something that can balance out things?
    For example, i might get the old taste put down apple tiny with straw and go full blown in competitive arenas, but it means i have to switch to ally for double trinks? WOTLK expansion is for long and there are some metas thats carved in stone and can't be realy changed. Seeing again in top different races would be interesting instead of human only... You guys are the ones with good minds, maybe there is some option? I have heard crazy things like removing human racial adding different would turn all things around completly, but then again, if you have to play 10bgs to win 1 maybe such things isn't crazy..

2. i actualy started play when this project was called arena tournament
    This was never called Arena Tournament.

3. . .
    Edited: January 1, 2024

4. Go play Blackrock..it's where all of the arena tournament characters are rotting nowdays. faction change there is free as well
    There is still crossrealm, so it doesn't change much.

5. . .
    Edited: January 1, 2024

6. If your problem is with the cross realm - Blackrock is queue balancer. The mercenary mode there is forced and its sole purpose is to improve Icecrown's imbalance between the factions you've already mentioned. They won't shut it down (yes, removing cross equals to shutting it down). Also..racial changes? The game is as-is, was and should be. If you want to be competitive and feel that your racial is - then switch to alliance too, same as all of the other players did after TBC.
    "i actualy started play when this project was called arena tournament and was just opened, in my opinion hands down it was best PvP private server i was ever played, some of you at that time was still in kindergarden"
    - Arena Tournament had its flaws as well. What made AT' PvP good was the wise restriction of the 'seasonal' equipment. Nothing more. Battlegrounds were awful tho, but the arenas for that time were blast with a lot skilled players you enjoy facing. That's the only private server you had opportunity to play with big names, current AWC commentators and/or players. Hell, even ziqo on his arms worrior was fun to play WITH. Molten was a big PvP joke back in the day..that's one more thing which made AT look so good, but if you compare AT to current Warmane, after all the hard work they put in for the past 8 years the difference is HUGE..except the gear ofcourse but that's something you will never have back
    This time you made a great answer, information that i needed. Speaking of racial, noone know that if expansion is for 10years things could be complicated, my personal opinion is that there is many forced metas and one of them is rolling human race, thats just my opinion, or that old nostalgia kicks in how things used to be like 10 years ago. After all i believe this expansion is out for long and people are smarter about pvp there for skill bracket has changed. Maybe it's just that hordes actualy in this server are that terrible.
    But thanks for the information!