1. Office boy by day. Dwarf Paladin by night!

Hello guys!

My name is Cho. I'm in my mid 30s with an 8 to 5 dead end job however, in the evening I am a level 37 dwarf holy paladin with a gear score of about 300.

My journey began about 3 weeks ago together with my wife who is also a level 37 dwarf holy paladin with a gear score of about 300.

We travelled across the land of Eastern Kingdoms, blessing 'Kings' or 'Wisdom' to adventurers crossing our paths. Enjoying the environment of different zones. We /love critters along the way and also to adventurers of any faction.

Once in awhile we had difficulties i.e. Bank being locked down whilst someone yelling MU HA HA HA KEK HA HA HA HA; being camped by opposing factions or sometime fall to our death with auto run toggled. The worst we experience had was questing at Westfall and exploring Razorfen Kraul. That damn Agathelos pig.

We are new with the game and has been enjoying the content so far.

Anyway, Life is great in Azeroth but having my wife to enjoy the experience with me completes it.

If you guys happen to see two dwarves questing in Lordareon. Come and say hi or [Orcish] zug.

2. Welcome to Warmane!

Its always great to see new people discovering the game after so many years, hopefully you will stick around with us for a while.

Enjoy your stay!