1. Account is locked but can be unlocked..

Since i came back and playing again for 1 Week every ****ing day i get the message and the only fix for it was logging in to the websites Account.. Today i wanted to do the same but no fix at all...Funny thing is that even if put nonsense informations he tells me the same bull**** " Account is locked but can be unlocked " what is going on? It´s only happenning when i want to log in to warmane others are totally fine! Sitting here , wanting to play but it wont let me!

2. I still randomly get this message, IDK why, there appears to be no pattern. I might not play for moths and log in ang get it, I might play daily and log in and get it, I might not run dungeons for months, just solo pve and randomly get it.

I never ninja loot, ever, well, one time on accident in the middle of a dungeon but nobody wanted it after I asked (it was a thrown weapon and we had no rogues or warriors). So it's not a moderation.

I've tried logging in to the web site but it never fixed it. It always seems to go away after a random amount of time, usually a few hours.