1. How does WPvP work?

Hey everyone! Fairly new to WoW; I played a bit 10-15 years ago - maybe a few hours - but that's basically it.

How does WPvP work, in general / in Warmane?
    Like, do I need to be a specific level for it?
    Do I have to have it enabled to be attacked?
    Are there any PvE benefits for having PvP toggled on?

The reason I ask is that I've read a few conflicting things, and I'm not sure which one applies for Warmane.

Oh, one last thing; does anyone know what the population levels are like here compared to Blizz servers? I see a decent amount of people around, but I don't know how that compares to Blizz servers, and a friend said private servers never have enough players.

2. How does WPVP works? Three options:
    1. You kill on sight
    2. You get killed on sight
    3. You both use unprecedented amount of brain power and just pass by each other.

3. Hey everyone! Fairly new to WoW; I played a bit 10-15 years ago - maybe a few hours - but that's basically it.

How does WPvP work, in general / in Warmane?
    Like, do I need to be a specific level for it?
    Do I have to have it enabled to be attacked?
    Are there any PvE benefits for having PvP toggled on?

The reason I ask is that I've read a few conflicting things, and I'm not sure which one applies for Warmane.

Oh, one last thing; does anyone know what the population levels are like here compared to Blizz servers? I see a decent amount of people around, but I don't know how that compares to Blizz servers, and a friend said private servers never have enough players.
    Depends on your faction, if you are ally side you can definetly toogle on PvP and enjoy it, if you will be on horde side, then you will experiance PvP that cannot be described within few words. :)

4. -How does WPvP work, in general / in Warmane?
    You (and the quest givers) will get killed on sight by various gankers / groups / characters with all the heirlooms, you will get ignored by weakers characters
    You will also need to kill everyone weaker than you otherwise you are doing a disservice to your whole factions
    -Like, do I need to be a specific level for it?
    No
    -Do I have to have it enabled to be attacked?
    No
    -Are there any PvE benefits for having PvP toggled on?
    No

5. Except from blackrock, wich is a pvp only server, there is no lvl restriction to pvp. you can either flag yourself for pvp, or enter a pvp flagged zone. starting areas (blue) are typically not flagged, while higher lvls areas (yellow) will flagg you as soon as you enter them. disabling pvp on yourself will not prevent you from being flagged for pvp in yellows areas. There is no advantage in pve whatsoever to leave yourself flagged for pvp.

6. General rule is dont kill low levels, or else a main or group will come for you. And it's just ****ty.

My personal system is to not attack anyone below 20K hp unless they attack me. (I'm near BIS)
    Also, don't play prot/preg spec unless you're a dork