1. Addons that working?

Greetings.i want to ask if any addon working right now?cus i download some from here and some from other site and nothing working.i change the toc file and still errors and not loading

2. same for me, my addons dont want load at all. any advice? I am using addons dedicatet to 3.3.5a version, and have instaled 3.3.5a enGB version of game

3. On character selection screen, at the bottom left you can see "AddOns" click that, enable desired AddOns, and tick that Load Out of Date -box.

There are no AddOns on that list? Go to your WoW/Interface/AddOns/ -folder, and check if the AddOns are packed within an extra folder. This is usually the issue when AddOns aren't showing up, despite being for the correct WoW version, and installed within the right folder.

E.g. the addon might be installed like this:
    WoW/Interface/AddOns/DBM/DBM
    WoW/Interface/AddOns/DBM/DBM-TBC

When the addon should be installed like this:
    WoW/Interface/AddOns/DBM
    WoW/Interface/AddOns/DBM-TBC

Example SS of AddOns folder:

4. i know how install addons.tnx very much.im old skool official wow player.i talk about the addons the pop up lua errors in game.after change the .toc file to correct interface client still bugged and lua errors

5. what addon or addons are that?
    When u need to change the toc it probably has errors because its not right version and the right wow api calls.
    ## Interface: 30300 is the right version.

Dont want to show something that u may already know but here how to install addon:

How to install WoW AddOns:

Download an Addon
    Unzip downloaded Addon (if required)
    Find in your World of Warcraft folder, the wow-3.3.5a/Interface/Addons folder
    Drag and drop files into the addon folder (folder name should match .toc file; remove "-master" if needed).
    Restart the Game
    Ingame tick that "Load out of Date" box.

IF IT DOESNT APPEAR THEN:

Originally Posted by OhieMitzen
    There are no AddOns on that list? Go to your WoW/Interface/AddOns/ -folder, and check if the AddOns are packed within an extra folder. This is usually the issue when AddOns aren't showing up, despite being for the correct WoW version, and installed within the right folder.

also u can check my forum post about addons if u want: https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=453775
    Edited: August 21, 2023

6. guys stop post the same think.read my reply.all ready did it all the the staffs u writing.gezz