1. Can someone help me

I moved in Germany and now i am looking how to download Warmane here wihout any risk here is not allowed torrent, pirate games, moves and i dont know what more could anyone who live here like me help me how to download warmane client here ?

2. The game is opensource code, it's not written by Blizzard, there is nothing illegal in downloading the torrent provided by the link.

3. Downloading and using torrent is not allowed here penalty is 1000e i am not gonna risk with VPN becaouse 1000e is not small amout to pay to play this game so if is there any way to download save

4. That's wierd because using torrents by itself isn't something that's technically illegal, there are many torrents that has no copywrite.
    Also are you sure the law include downloading and not seeding / uploading, I used to bypass this law as we had it in my country aswell but it only regarded uploading / seeding, so I turned off the uploading so I only downloaded because I technically did not "share" anything.

5. Problem is i am not so much infrom about law becaouse i am new here only i heard from people here that i can not use trorrent and pirate games so i am now trying to finde true info but i can not thats why i made this topic i would like someone who lives here and plays on Warmane to contact