1. Problem connecting

I can't seem to connect to Warmane's realms since this morning. Idk what is going on.

2. ''This account has been locked but it can be unlocked.'' The only message I'm getting, even if I type in gibberish. lmao

3. Aye, same problem for me on a multiple accounts

4. nah, dont think that this is the case because on an account panel I have an information

ACCOUNT DETAILS

Account status: In good standing

5. I might be banned idk what for tho
    Nah. Several problems like this is occurring rn for people here for the past couple days. Bot network/unnable to connect, please try again alter/account locked. I think it's 3 heads of 1 hydra if you know what im saying. Hope they will investigate and fix it.

6. One thing i can recommend is don't screw for now with your router, DNS ports etc. etc. if you know for a fact that you haven't changed anything yourself in your hardware since the time that this this issue wasn't a thing. Otherwise you might create a problem on your end while trying to fix it and it doesn't seems like this is an issue on users end in first place.

7. Yeah I am just waiting patiently for them to fix it

8. When I tried to login it said "downloading update" should I be concerned?

9. technically it fits here since its a problem connecting as I cant connect if it tries (and fails) to update

10. Redownloaded the client and now it says connecting then you have been disconnected from the server

11. it finally let me in. i was using my full email instead of just my username. but.... when i tried to add 2 factor authentication it wouldnt let me connect again so i had to disable it. so it doesnt work for me with 2fa enabled